Official Overwatch Thread

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this game is piff. been straight dam near non-stop since friday :whew:

i'm on PC. Blizzard account = CaliLove

I'll go through this thread and look for ppl accounts to add. playing with ppl who know what they're doing and go for the objective is a lot more fun.
We need the numbers :damn:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't mind if you don't like it. Thats perfectly fine. But its not a coincidence that he releases a video saying the same thing about not feeling satisfied and the shooting lacking omphf(he used that exact verbiage don't deny it) And no one else has said that because most people realize this isn't a traditional shooter. Theres only like 5 characters with actual guns on here.
He's trolling, mods should ban him from the thread

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright brehs, tell me four characters, one in each class, that I should 'main'. So far I've got Pharah for Offense, and maybe Lucio for healer. The other two though? Just want one solid champ in each class for ranked play.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
in terms of gameplay this is hands down the best multiplayer shooter right now

but somethings is missing @Mowgli is partially right

they need to add skills or player customization to the characters that change them slightly based on playstyle

as it stands the depth to the game is the combinations of characters and the actual strategies developed (everyone knows the reindhart/bastion combo ontop of the payload)

im just not sure ill enjoy just that forever, its still worth a cop though

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
in terms of gameplay this is hands down the best multiplayer shooter right now

but somethings is missing @Mowgli is partially right

they need to add skills or player customization to the characters that change them slightly based on playstyle

as it stands the depth to the game is the combinations of characters and the actual strategies developed (everyone knows the reindhart/bastion combo ontop of the payload)

im just not sure ill enjoy just that forever, its still worth a cop though
#EliteGaming.

Yall gonna see in a month what I saw in 2 hours :banderas:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's trolling, mods should ban him from the thread
I'm trolling?? WOW. nikkas is advocating bans because someone simply said they weren't really feeling it like that so far. :snoop:

You nikkas are fukking dikk riding fanboys :scust:

I clearly stated my observations but because it's not straight up gushing praise it's trolling?

I literally fukking said "It's alright so far but I feel that the impact of the action is lacking due to some lackluster audio/visual feedback... It's not GOTY!! so far.." and that struck a nerve with some of you acne ridden face lames. I didn't even say the game is trash or horrible u fukking dweeb.

You're a fukk boy poster. I hate you and nikkas like you. fukk you and fukk your dumb ass username.

Last edited:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
You're a fukk boy poster. I hate you and nikkas like you. fukk you and fukk your dumb ass username.
25t7r5u.jpg