Official Overwatch Thread

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
This game is boring to me. I don't find the feel of the game exciting, it just feels dull. :snoop:

Does Blizzard offer refunds?? I wasted my fukking money buying into the hype.

That's cause u playing with pelicans :mjlol:

Not gonna lie game is trash with randoms.

Game is quite literally one of the best games ever made with a squad:wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I played a little bit more and it's alright so far. Nothing revolutionary or ground breaking as the hype would tell you.

The main thing that I don't like is the actual feel of shooting/killing/doing things. They lack oomph. Other than that I kind of like Genji, Windowmaker and D.Va.

I haven't dabbled with everyone yet to get a feel.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!

I still have fun solo, but Reinhardt solo could drive a man to insanity. did it once, wasn't pretty. maybe I just don't like the character but he is definitely very useful

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I played a little bit more and it's alright so far. Nothing revolutionary or ground breaking as the hype would tell you.

The main thing that I don't like is the actual feel of shooting/killing/doing things. They lack oomph. Other than that I kind of like Genji, Windowmaker and D.Va.

You don't like it because you don't have friends.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Why are you just aping shyt from BrokengamesHD? I saw that video too

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
watchtower is a terribly designed level

Its Volskayana Industries or whatever that factory level with the floating platforms is called. The spawn point for defense is way too close to the second capture point while you spawn all the way far back on assault. Symmetra is a must while attacking on that map

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't like it because you don't have friends.
I've played a bunch of games in the past without friends and they were always fun. I don't always need to play in a party to enjoy a game. I play games that are fun to me first, not what may be fun if I'm playing with a group.

Why are you just aping shyt from BrokengamesHD? I saw that video too
Smh. Is it somehow impossible for multiple people to share the same feelings about something?? It's not exactly a unique observation to say the shooting isn't as satisfying.

Y'all sounding like Blizzard fanboys in here tryna come up with reasons why I'm not head over heels in love with the game. I said it's alright but I've had more fun with other MP games like Destiny and Uncharted 4 recently right off the bat. shyt ain't all that to me so far. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I've played a bunch of games in teh past without friends and they were always fun. I don't always need to play in a party to enjoy a game. I play games that are fun to me first, not what may be fun if I'm playing with a group.

Smh. Is it somehow impossible for multiple people to share the same feelings about something?? It's not exactly a unique observation to say the shooting isn't as satisfying.

Y'all sounding like Blizzard fanboys in here tryna come up with reasons why I'm not head over heels in love with the game. I said it's alright but I've had more fun with other MP games like Destiny and Uncharted 4 recently right off the bat. shyt ain't all that to me :yeshrug:

I don't mind if you don't like it. Thats perfectly fine. But its not a coincidence that he releases a video saying the same thing about not feeling satisfied and the shooting lacking omphf(he used that exact verbiage don't deny it) And no one else has said that because most people realize this isn't a traditional shooter. Theres only like 5 characters with actual guns on here.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
this game is piff. been straight dam near non-stop since friday :whew:

i'm on PC. Blizzard account = CaliLove

I'll go through this thread and look for ppl accounts to add. playing with ppl who know what they're doing and go for the objective is a lot more fun.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't mind if you don't like it. Thats perfectly fine. But its not a coincidence that he releases a video saying the same thing about not feeling satisfied and the shooting lacking omphf(he used that exact verbiage don't deny it) And no one else has said that because most people realize this isn't a traditional shooter. Theres only like 5 characters with actual guns on here.
Idk, doing things with the characters lacked satisfaction for some reason. It doesn't help that matches feel short as hell. There's just this lack of audio/visual OOMPH that makes whatever action you're doing feel satisfying imo whether that be shooting/defending/healing or supporting. It's that feeling of when you land a strike, or use an item and that visual/audio sound that gets you feeling like :ahh: or :whew:. In here it just.. happens and that's it. It's not gamebreaking but I wish this was improved. Sometimes it feels like the action being done isn't even doing anything. I think they could somehow patch this to make it better and make things more impactful.