Official Overwatch Thread

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Lol.

Breh, there's a bunch of topics on Blizzards site with people having the same 0 B/S problem. It literally got stuck at 234MB and wouldn't download anymore. I've exhausted google and did all these workarounds and tricks and to no avail. I've not had a single problem downloading games on Steam/PS4 etc. It's always these shytty download clients like Origin or this that seems to have issues. I've reinstalled the client, and it starts to download and then spits out an error. It's annoying as fukk. A 6GB file is child play for my internet connection. I should've been able to launch hours ago. :snoop:
Any luck friend?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any luck friend?
Yeah I finally got it to download the remaining 234MB. I ended up disabling K9 Web Filter and rebooting and it worked. Seems weird as I never have download problems on any other client.

I was tired and frustrated by the end of the night so I only got into a match with A.I. and it was just :ld:. I hope I didn't get caught into the hype and buy a game I'm not feeling.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Lemme find out Lucio is my go to healer:wow:
Loved him in the beta but haven't got around to playing him yet. Got the blue hockey skin last night so l gotta show it off

Dude is hard to kill with a lot of the cast (at least the ones I play with) that's why I love Roadhog. Just Scorpion spear em, shotty/melee - takes a lot of the cast out with ease

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Widowmaker is my favourite character so far (might make a compilation) but honestly, the most fun to me is Junkrat

5 full health characters down in 45 seconds with no buffs from teammates. might end up being my main but I love sniping in video games. I'll give Hanzo a try too eventually
Junkrat is so dirty :scust:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game is boring to me. I don't find the feel of the game exciting, it just feels dull. :snoop:

Does Blizzard offer refunds?? I wasted my fukking money buying into the hype.