Official Overwatch Thread

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Nah, it's this battle net client. It keeps stopping and spitting out this error. Steam doesn't have these problems. I've been downloading a 6gb file for over an hour now... :snoop:

234MB remaining @ 0 B/second. :snoop:
That isn't normal on Battle.net. Check your anti-virus to make sure its not blocking any connections.

I've actually had to set download limits on my battle.net client because it would go at max rate when downloading updates and slow down everything else.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That isn't normal on Battle.net. Check your anti-virus to make sure its not blocking any connections.

I've actually had to set download limits on my battle.net client because it would go at max rate when downloading updates and slow down everything else.
I did all that. shyt still stuck at 0 B/s.

PC Gaming :blessed:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: Something is wrong on your end. Google it ?
Lol.

Breh, there's a bunch of topics on Blizzards site with people having the same 0 B/S problem. It literally got stuck at 234MB and wouldn't download anymore. I've exhausted google and did all these workarounds and tricks and to no avail. I've not had a single problem downloading games on Steam/PS4 etc. It's always these shytty download clients like Origin or this that seems to have issues. I've reinstalled the client, and it starts to download and then spits out an error. It's annoying as fukk. A 6GB file is child play for my internet connection. I should've been able to launch hours ago. :snoop:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Mei on Anubis (that Egypt map) is OP. dudes couldnt make it past the first spot with my ice walls