Official Overwatch Thread

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Figured I'd get a game or two in before I went to bed until I heard guys actually talking on the mic. Ended up squading with them for 10 matches and only lost once. Game is soo much better with a communicating squad but y'all know that already.

Had to give one of the dudes props for playing Mercy exclusively. He even got play of the game just off a mass ressurection

Daps
Played against a defensive team that had two torborns(I'm butchering his name idgaf) two bastions and a widowmaker. They all posted on that high ledge on Route 66 and placed turrets everywhere :heh: I would be pissed normally over something like that but was so hilarious. We still broke through but time ran out

we played against a team with four bastions and two lucios. They fukking butchered us. :damn:

After the game they said "Quad bastions the new meta" :smugbiden:

"The Lucios were distractions":ufdup:

wtf you supposed to do against that :bryan: had a bastion turret hiding around every corner of the objective:why:

Daps
Which one of y'all is bonewheel

Had my health topped up the whole match

:noah:

Thats all i played with yesterday dude loves playing healers gotta :salute: that

bnCgS.gif

:win:15,000's my highest healing in a match with that snowbunny .

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
we played against a team with four bastions and two lucios. They fukking butchered us. :damn:

After the game they said "Quad bastions the new meta" :smugbiden:

"The Lucios were distractions":ufdup:

wtf you supposed to do against that :bryan: had a bastion turret hiding around every corner of the objective:why:
With D.va i just fly through the torrents and get behind them and start wrecking shyt.

We was getting smashed like that one game then i said "fukk it". Flew all the way in, started shooting and once her power was 100% i just nuked off. I died with it but cleared out a lot of shyt for others to grab control.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Any of yall PS4 dudes gonna get into some games tonight? I'll be down around 7-8ish. I'll be sippin on that bourbon too :dame:

My Mei is annoying as all hell to fight against. It's gotta be lmao. Ice walls everywhere when I or the team need some breathing room :wow:

I wanna get good with Mercy too. I've played with some good ass healers since this game dropped. Which was the opposite with the beta lol. No one wanted to be a healer. Also Zenyatta feels worse than he did in the beta imo. Barely touch that nikka now :scust:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With D.va i just fly through the torrents and get behind them and start wrecking shyt.

We was getting smashed like that one game then i said "fukk it". Flew all the way in, started shooting and once her power was 100% i just nuked off. I died with it but cleared out a lot of shyt for others to grab control.
That's exactly what D.Va is for :blessed:

Getting up close and taking out Widowmakers, Bastions and anyone else who happens to be annoying the team

Turn on the shield, hit the boost and fly over like :sitdown:

Watch them :whoa: before they :deadrose:

Im on PC to. Bwreckka
You gotta give us the full username, it goes [name]#[numbers]

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Yal think it's gonna be 1 Character Per Team when they roll out the Ranked Mode?

I was watching a video that said thats one of things they are considering doing.

A Dev or CM was saying they were concerned about balance for the season.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love DVA as a character but I'm so fukking bad with her. Feels like her weapons do no damage
To me it helps to think of yourself as that dwarf's turret and but dynamic instead of static and to also remember that your range is roughly 20 meters or less. When you get focused or around 200-250 hp you need to use your shields. I use her jets to escape most of the time but its situational. As for her ultimate, I find you gotta hit em from the sides or back, the front gives them to much time to prepare for it most of the time.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My new favorite is McCree, I didn't fukk with him at first but after my shytty ass loot boxes gave me 2 skins of his I was like let me see. That boy cold as fukk brehs :wow:

The only ones I haven't really fukked with yet are Widowmaker, Bastion and Tracer and Roadhog (:scust:)