Official Overwatch Thread

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:whoa: I'm fukking around. Did another match awhile ago, it was an entire team of fukking Mei, them bytches just took turns ice blocking the whole round. :shaq2:

TPain streaming on Twitch right now

Its even that the frozen bytch the flying bytch and this was my first time when we played together the turret shyt. It can create some unlevel matches

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Played some more after the game

My favorite Character is D.Va so far. I was racking up 20-25 kills with like 5-10 deaths with her. Only died once in one match. A big improvement over the last time i played.

Again, dumbass teammates getting us smashed. nikkas picking 3 sniper and assault nikkas with no builders or nikkas with health.

So ofcourse we get smashed. nikkas not even guarding the objectives (with me) and we lose in like 2 minutes because of it.

My boy got on... He didnt like it hardly at all. I told him to give it time but i know my homies... They'll probably never play it again or buy it.

I give it like a 7/8 now. Its getting funner but its one of those games that completely relies on a competent team. I guess the more i rank up the better it gets. And attacking just plain sucks

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which one of y'all is bonewheel

Had my health topped up the whole match

:noah:

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
What character's yall like running with? My favs Soldier 76, Zenyatta, and Bastion so far.

334px-Soldier76-portrait.png

350px-Zenyatta-portrait.png

350px-Bastion-portrait.png

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Played against a defensive team that had two torborns(I'm butchering his name idgaf) two bastions and a widowmaker. They all posted on that high ledge on Route 66 and placed turrets everywhere :heh: I would be pissed normally over something like that but was so hilarious. We still broke through but time ran out

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yal think it's gonna be 1 Character Per Team when they roll out the Ranked Mode?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Played some more after the game

My favorite Character is D.Va so far. I was racking up 20-25 kills with like 5-10 deaths with her. Only died once in one match. A big improvement over the last time i played.

Again, dumbass teammates getting us smashed. nikkas picking 3 sniper and assault nikkas with no builders or nikkas with health.

So ofcourse we get smashed. nikkas not even guarding the objectives (with me) and we lose in like 2 minutes because of it.

My boy got on... He didnt like it hardly at all. I told him to give it time but i know my homies... They'll probably never play it again or buy it.

I give it like a 7/8 now. Its getting funner but its one of those games that completely relies on a competent team. I guess the more i rank up the better it gets. And attacking just plain sucks
I love DVA as a character but I'm so fukking bad with her. Feels like her weapons do no damage