Official Overwatch Thread

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yeah maybe. I took most the ones i liked in appearance for a test drive. I did best with Reaper and the Dread (and only because no one wanted to be the fukking healer:stopitslime:)
that's why I main Lucio. I always know I'm the fukking healer and I'm not relying on some other bum to do it. I'm also insane at surviving on the payload/objective and Lucio's gun actually does fukking insane damage so it's really a damage/healing combo and his sound barrier ult is insane.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah maybe. I took most the ones i liked in appearance for a test drive. I did best with Reaper and the Dread (and only because no one wanted to be the fukking healer:stopitslime:)

I did ok with the ninja as well.

I'm enjoying it a lot more now after finding a character I like (pharah) and playing her a shyt ton.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
that's why I main Lucio. I always know I'm the fukking healer and I'm not relying on some other bum to do it. I'm also insane at surviving on the payload/objective and Lucio's gun actually does fukking insane damage so it's really a damage/healing combo and his sound barrier ult is insane.
its all about knowing what your playstyle is. I cant aim for shyt and there are shyt loads of characters that cater to that. Find a team where you know your role and its a blast
Im gonna give it another shot, but later.

About to watch this game and if its another blowout im hopping on Doom for the first time.

Its ok, fun i guess when you got a squad. Reminds me if Evolve. Fun Characters, good concept but garbage if your team isnt balanced

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
YIOlJR7.gif

:mjlol:

:dead:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Im gonna give it another shot, but later.

About to watch this game and if its another blowout im hopping on Doom for the first time.

Its ok, fun i guess when you got a squad. Reminds me if Evolve. Fun Characters, good concept but garbage if your team isnt balanced
i mean you're still gonna get bum ass teammates sometimes, even when you're healing. playing with friends is the shyt tho.

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
:russ: Breh I swear as soon as you restarted your PC we ran through this team and when you came back :mjcry:
:martin: I know damn well y'all got carried by some pubs. One night of playing with y'all is enough to know y'all aint shyt.

talkin bout some 'watch me fly' only to get shot out the air on some :flabbynsick: status

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Widowmaker looks fun as fukk.
Widowmaker is my favourite character so far (might make a compilation) but honestly, the most fun to me is Junkrat

5 full health characters down in 45 seconds with no buffs from teammates. might end up being my main but I love sniping in video games. I'll give Hanzo a try too eventually

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:martin: I know damn well y'all got carried by some pubs. One night of playing with y'all is enough to know y'all aint shyt.

talkin bout some 'watch me fly' only to get shot out the air on some :flabbynsick: status

:lolbron: Nall Cleveland we won that game you left and i was fukking around joking. Why you getting hype fam the coli aint shyt in this game we making the Coli look bad.

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
:lolbron: Nall Cleveland we won that game you left and i was fukking around joking. Why you getting hype fam the coli aint shyt in this game we making the Coli look bad.
:whoa: I'm fukking around. Did another match awhile ago, it was an entire team of fukking Mei, them bytches just took turns ice blocking the whole round. :shaq2:

TPain streaming on Twitch right now