Official Overwatch Thread

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
its aight :ehh:

played in the pc open beta and its a decent game but its not worth rushing out to preorder especially since blizzard wont say if they are gonna charge for additional heroes :manny:

your best bet is to wait for it to go on sale :manny:

Theres no way there gonna charge per hero. But they WILL charge per expansion. Which makes sense.

60$(or 40 for PC) gets u the FULL game from the start. Its up to you if u want the map packs later on just like every other FPS. The only difference is Overwatch map packs are "More" then map packs because they will probably include additional heroes.. And since this is team based your clearly gonna need them if u want to stay competitive.

I like it better this way. I would of rather pay 30$ for Hearthstone off the back if it gave me access to the full basic set then have it be Free to play and Pay to win and waste 20$ on packs every 2-3 weeks HOPING I get what I want. They release expansions every 4-5 months for 25$ which is fine. Overwatch is bound to be the same way.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
May is already loaded as fukk.. why not June :snoop:

Also if battleborn wasn't doa.. it sure is now.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Theres no way there gonna charge per hero. But they WILL charge per expansion. Which makes sense.

60$(or 40 for PC) gets u the FULL game from the start. Its up to you if u want the map packs later on just like every other FPS. The only difference is Overwatch map packs are "More" then map packs because they will probably include additional heroes.. And since this is team based your clearly gonna need them if u want to stay competitive.

I like it better this way. I would of rather pay 30$ for Hearthstone off the back if it gave me access to the full basic set then have it be Free to play and Pay to win and waste 20$ on packs every 2-3 weeks HOPING I get what I want. They release expansions every 4-5 months for 25$ which is fine. Overwatch is bound to be the same way.
I hope they have a mode that limits character changes mid game

Im sure they have something stacked up for competive play