Official Overwatch Thread

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:whew: spent a lot of time reading all the backgrounds for these characters. they did a great job of world building for a purely multiplayer onlinle only game

the whole concept of mei is fukking :mjlol:
the little voice emotes and different convos they have in-game are fukking amazing as well. I don't know if anyone ever heard like two heroes on your teammate having a random conversation at the start of the game? it happened only once or twice to me but it was hilarious.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I'll be playing on the 4. PSN is KingKoopa757

I'll be rocking with Pharah, D.Va, and Zenyatta. Really depends on the team I'm playing on. Will use Widowmaker if the team needs a sniper.

Sucks that I'll be getting the game a day earlier but the servers won't be up til Tues :shaq2:

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:rudy:I'll be playing on the 4. PSN is KingKoopa757

I'll be rocking with Pharah, D.Va, and Zenyatta. Really depends on the team in playing on. Will use Widowmaker if the team needs a sniper.

Sucks that I'll be getting the game a day earlier but the servers won't be up til Tues :shaq2:

servers are going up at 4 PM west coast time, MONDAY.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@itsyoung!! I was thinking you might want to change the thread title to "Blizzard's Overwatch" or "Overwatch, a FPS from Blizzard" or some shyt like that because I know a lot of people don't know what the fukk Overwatch is but have heard of and know Blizzard so it might attract new people to the thread. Just a random thought

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not looking forward to waiting for UPS delivery. Definitely hyped for Monday night.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Amazon shipped my collector's edition today :gladbron:

Might get it a day early (finger's crossed :sadcam: )

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Anybody watched the animated shorts?

They are very good.

The one with the arrow guy is deep as fukk
i've only watched the one with zenyata, tracer and widowmaker where widowmaker is trying to assassinate zenyata. it was dope as fukk

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
the little voice emotes and different convos they have in-game are fukking amazing as well. I don't know if anyone ever heard like two heroes on your teammate having a random conversation at the start of the game? it happened only once or twice to me but it was hilarious.

Tracer telling Lucio "I'll race ya" kills me everything :mjlol: