Official Overwatch Thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Sombra looks like a perfect hard counter. Hack his abilities and ultimate EMP his shields off

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

Lmfao. Make roadhog obsolete obly to bring in a FGC character into overwatch.

Lets see how long it takes for people to complain about him and Blizzard nerfs him. Anyone want to bet? I'll bet Doomfist gets a nerf before October.

This shyt is better then Phara/Zarya

Last edited:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

Lmfao. Make roadhog obsolete obly to bring in a FGC character into overwatch.

Lets see how long it takes for people to complain about him and Blizzard nerfs him. Anyone want to bet? I'll bet Doomfist gets a nerf before October.

This shyt is better then Phara/Zarya

Interestingly enough I think Hog can punish him better than most heroes. Hook stops his punch and his hitbox eats up all of Hog's spread. But no he will no doubt be nerfed soon. His potential impact is ridiculous in close quarter modes

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally climbed out of gold. Got to 2524 and then went on a little bit of a losing streak. Sitting at 2450. By far my best season, considering I placed in silver to start out with. Now it's on to diamond, I guess.

It has been a long and very frustrating climb. I don't understand whty/how there are so many people in competitive who purposely do shyt to make everyone lose. Talking about shyt like instantly locking Torb on attack, refusing to group up/stay together especially when we are defending. Trolls on the mic etc. Don't know why they wont just keep that shyt in qp.

I've been getting my weight up with a handful of different heroes. Still mainly use Soldier for attack, but have been playing a lot more Mei and Zen/Mercy for support. For tanks, I've been using Zarya more.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Finally climbed out of gold. Got to 2524 and then went on a little bit of a losing streak. Sitting at 2450. By far my best season, considering I placed in silver to start out with. Now it's on to diamond, I guess.

It has been a long and very frustrating climb. I don't understand whty/how there are so many people in competitive who purposely do shyt to make everyone lose. Talking about shyt like instantly locking Torb on attack, refusing to group up/stay together especially when we are defending. Trolls on the mic etc. Don't know why they wont just keep that shyt in qp.

I've been getting my weight up with a handful of different heroes. Still mainly use Soldier for attack, but have been playing a lot more Mei and Zen/Mercy for support. For tanks, I've been using Zarya more.

I need squad mates....I been getting some SHIIIT players on PS4. Legit idiotic people who can't play the game...I just gotta mask up with like 3 homies and go in. :mjcry:

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need squad mates....I been getting some SHIIIT players on PS4. Legit idiotic people who can't play the game...I just gotta mask up with like 3 homies and go in. :mjcry:

Yeah, I don't know if I'm even gonna bother trying to go too much higher until I do. Just way too frustrating right now otherwise. Might just chill til next season/after they drop Doomfist.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
0Kb3ghp.png

3400 MMR. No one will go tank. So now I switch hanzo for the rest of the match. why do people fukking do this? I don't understand. They're not trolling. They just refuse to change heroes. I lost like 30 SR for this.

Last edited: