Official Overwatch Thread

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
lost 3 in a row from 3414, dropped down to 3337, NOW two of my teammates are gold (2000mmr) and 2 of them have 0 wins this season and the enemy team is all 3000+ rated players....HOW THE fukk DOES THIS HAPPEN?!?!?!?!?!

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
How ya'll play so many games? Main reason I don't climb is bc i dont play enough. My win rate is actually pretty high. But I can't play the amount of games it'll take to put me in a different level. shyt too stressful. I enjoy just beating up on nikkas in QP.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
game after the game with no tanks we only have 1 tank :dead:

The upcoming patch isn't going to help it either.

Its going to be a dps comp soon enough.

-Roadhog, useless
-Dva - Requires pocket heals
-Rein, even with the buff, still means nothing to Trace, Sombra, Doomy, etc.
-Winston, really more of a dive partner than a tank these days.

Blizzard, fukking up tanks since WoW.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
why do i keep getting fukking UNRANKED teammates..4th loss in a row, lets see how many I can lose. Not only am I losing, I'm literally getting my ass STOMPED by these teams.

Last edited:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
i'm so garbage with doomfist he's a cool character though
There were a lot of trash Doomfist players last night. It's expected since he just came out. @Relldaproblem got a pretty decent one already tho.

As if I wasn't staying out of ranked already I'm definitely doing so now :laugh:. Gotta wait til the new character hype dies down a lil.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
There were a lot of trash Doomfist players last night. It's expected since he just came out. @Relldaproblem got a pretty decent one already tho.

As if I wasn't staying out of ranked already I'm definitely doing so now :laugh:. Gotta wait til the new character hype dies down a lil.
I've never been good with melee characters, but he's such a cool character that I wanted to try to get good with him, I seriously doubt that'll ever happen though, something about melee characters man I'm just trash :laugh: and yeah comp is gonna be flooded with trash ass doomfist players once he's available

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I've never been good with melee characters, but he's such a cool character that I wanted to try to get good with him, I seriously doubt that'll ever happen though, something about melee characters man I'm just trash :laugh: and yeah comp is gonna be flooded with trash ass doomfist players once he's available

He's also countered hard by people with cc.

As McCree I was having a ball demolishing all Doomies, and they got one thing right, Winston is easily his counter. In general he's a melee toon that requires a pocket healer to really be a wrecking ball. His ult is adorable till you realize more than half the cast is mobile enough to dodge it. This to me, is a very hard toon to master, alongside Genji however, both have the highest difficulty ceiling and funny enough, together as flanker/bodyguard, they can be truly unstoppable.

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials

I'm strictly a Doomfist main now :youngsabo:.

Rell Shyt

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I met a few pretty good Doomfist players last night. Granted, I've only been playing for a month or so now, and I only play maybe 2-3 times a week, so I'm still very low ranked. All my gaming friends i play with match us into games with high tiered fukkers. But whatever, I do support and hold my own. But there were definitely a few good ones. I'm not that experienced playing, but I can recognize good strategies and good teamwork and what not.

I hope they continue adding new characters. Already an amazing, nicely balanced line-up. Blizzard just keeps Blizzarding :lawd:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I met a few pretty good Doomfist players last night. Granted, I've only been playing for a month or so now, and I only play maybe 2-3 times a week, so I'm still very low ranked. All my gaming friends i play with match us into games with high tiered fukkers. But whatever, I do support and hold my own. But there were definitely a few good ones. I'm not that experienced playing, but I can recognize good strategies and good teamwork and what not.

I hope they continue adding new characters. Already an amazing, nicely balanced line-up. Blizzard just keeps Blizzarding :lawd:

Blizzard balancing is debatable but it is a great line-up.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I've been getting absolutely destroyed bruuhhhs :dead:

I've lost maybe 10 in a row, straight getting stomped out :russ: this is ridiculous. I've dropped like 300 sr. It feels like I'm playing against GODS and me and my teammates cannot do fukking shyt.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
LMAO doomfist players are hilarious. Literally just whiffing uppercuts and trying point blank charges on mobile characters like tracer and genji