Official Overwatch Thread

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Hey brehs. One of you gentlemen mentioned that there's a discord channel where people can find games quickly with people of your skill level.

Can anyone tell me how to access this/invite me? I'm tired of getting paired with randoms who don't want to play like a team or make logical choices.

josuke

Banned
Daps
jus got done playing a comp. defense on route 66. level 105 guy who has literally 90 hours in junkrat and hardly any hours in the other heroes. he picks bastion. words fail me sometimes

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Hey brehs. One of you gentlemen mentioned that there's a discord channel where people can find games quickly with people of your skill level.

Can anyone tell me how to access this/invite me? I'm tired of getting paired with randoms who don't want to play like a team or make logical choices.
Go to reddit r/overwatch. There's also a discord for the Your Overwatch youtube channel. Info on their youtube page. Those are the two biggest discord communities I know of. It aint all roses over there either though. You will still be with randoms, still be with ppl who arent mechanically great...it'll be a luck of the draw on discord too.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
jus got done playing a comp. defense on route 66. level 105 guy who has literally 90 hours in junkrat and hardly any hours in the other heroes. he picks bastion. words fail me sometimes

Last night my team was on a winning streak until we played a team who had a bastion as their main.. who had over 80 hours on Bastion, used him on attack :face palm: and his team had 3 tanks, we lost.

People who use bastion as a main are fukking bums!

I'm glad that Overwatch is implementing a server option

Hopefully they nerf Symettra with the next update cause she's so fukkin OP it's ridiculous, i play DVA as my main symettra just mows me down every team in a battle that I try my best to avoid her

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last night my team was on a winning streak until we played a team who had a bastion as their main.. who had over 80 hours on Bastion, used him on attack :face palm: and his team had 3 tanks, we lost.

People who use bastion as a main are fukking bums!

I'm glad that Overwatch is implementing a server option

Hopefully they nerf Symettra with the next update cause she's so fukkin OP it's ridiculous, i play DVA as my main symettra just mows me down every team in a battle that I try my best to avoid her
I don't think symmetra will get nerfed. Dva is the only tank who cant handle her.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
theyre adding a server browser for people to find custom games better (and probably to rent dedicated servers to generate more revenue) . I feel this is their move to make competitive more "competitive" and weed out the people who;

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
theyre adding a server browser for people to find custom games better (and probably to rent dedicated servers to generate more revenue) . I feel this is their move to make competitive more "competitive" and weed out the people who;

You know what, I never thought about it like that :ohhh:

Your absolutely right.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero

scrimming will be better, this will also allow for ESEA functionality

but no more ranked climbing