Official Overwatch Thread

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
My problem with Tracer is that she is borderline useless at playing the objective, and other than sticky bomb she does nothing to elevate the team. So :pacspit: you tracers out there

tracers used to get rid of healers and bastions/other defenses. It will be a top tier hero, only for the most skilled

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
tracers used to get rid of healers and bastions/other defenses. It will be a top tier hero, only for the most skilled
Tracer's skill cap is ridiculous.

Its like flying a Gundam :wow: I can't wait to watch some high level play

I was stuck in a fair one versus Tracer while I was running D.Va last night. Little bytch knocked off all 500 of my health :mjcry: I couldn't do shyt

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I'm too old for this game, I don't mean that in a bad way. Just that I would enjoy this a lot more if I was still in school and had set group of people to play with and ample free time. These randoms aren't trying to set up any type of teamwork. I have yet to play a round that didn't have a Bastion on my team that's followed closely with the frequency of Reaper. I'm the only person who has bothered to pick Tonbjorn (sp) even though he is a pretty solid character. I found a great spot for my turret and was racking up kills. Man don't you know a bytch ass Bastion set up right on top of my turret to try and steal my kills. Nobody picks support and sometimes when they do they support the wrong character.

You wouldn't believe the amount of times we were set up to attack but had no tanks. That's why I picked up Roadhog.

Last edited:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
speaking of skllcaps, do yall think this game has a high enough skill cap overall to succeed competitively? :patrice:

i know certain heroes like genji and tracer do, but theres a lot of cheese and bullshyt in this game that takes no skill. bastion obviously, junkrat is :camby: can killl people easily without aiming and his tire is dumb. pharrah is for fukkkin noobs. mcrees stun and right click is cheap as fukk. just think a lot of this is too casual and may not have lasting power

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
speaking of skllcaps, do yall think this game has a high enough skill cap overall to succeed competitively? :patrice:

i know certain heroes like genji and tracer do, but theres a lot of cheese and bullshyt in this game that takes no skill. bastion obviously, junkrat is :camby: can killl people easily without aiming and his tire is dumb. pharrah is for fukkkin noobs. mcrees stun and right click is cheap as fukk. just think a lot of this is too casual and may not have lasting power
Chill with that talk about my girl breh :dame:

Forreal tho that's the first time I've heard someone hating on her outside of a couple of dudes mentioning her online :lolbron:

Over half the cast is gimmicky and gets hated on really :yeshrug:

That said. fukk a Bastion ol I'll always be mvp ass nukka :pacspit:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why don't people understand that if I'm healing them they have to help me stay alive? Why?

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
serriously fukk mcree and his stupid stun grenade. should be #1 on the nerf list

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
serriously fukk mcree and his stupid stun grenade. should be #1 on the nerf list

Dude... No....

It's a blizzard game. Esports was practically created for them. Of course it will have staying power. Hearthstone which heavily relies in RNG is one of the most watched twitch games.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Well Blizzard now owns MLG so im sure they already got tournaments lined up for it and it is a high skill capped game (dont let the idiots running around in a beta tell you different) so itll be around for a few years at minimum