Official Overwatch Thread

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
ya boy is out here flourishing

The hog is my spirit animal

I began this season really playing him for the first time. I wasn't very good at this game. I also think a bit was finding which character suited me well. I had fluctuated from 2300-2500 generally. Hard to get good communication on console. I learned tho ya boy LEARNED

Steady climb of the past month had me start at 2100 and I just hit 2987. I have been flat out dominating. Taking over games. My masteroverwatch profile says my hog play has been top tier ever since I been on this run.

I really felt like I might not progress in this game for awhile, but my feel, communication, and mechanical skill have sky rocketed the more I played

You on Xbox breh? :lupe: Just did my placement matches and got a little bit over 2500. I'm looking for 2-3 people to queue with and rank up.

If you feel like you're plateauing watch pro gameplay. Harbleu is on YouTube. He's top 5 Hog imo and consistently gets 80% hook accuracy :whew: You never know how much you can improve until you watch the pros.

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You on Xbox breh? :lupe: Just did my placement matches and got a little bit over 2500. I'm looking for 2-3 people to queue with and rank up.

If you feel like you're plateauing watch pro gameplay. Harbleu is on YouTube. He's top 5 Hog imo and consistently gets 80% hook accuracy :whew: You never know how much you can improve until you watch the pros.

I've been watching harbleu a bunch once I figured out I loved road hog like a month ago. Dude is a beast. Complexity is nice.

I'm on PS4. I had these last two days off so I've been putting in crazy work. I feel like I'm not even close to capped out if I keep this hog pace up. Now that I'm not with full super trash teams at 2100 I feel like anything is possible

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so tired of this game :yawn: seems like a huge waste of time to spend hours playing with idiots. :yawn: i go to work stress out all day and then come home to play video games and its actuall more stressful :camby: i just bought SC2. im going to start playing 1v1 competitive then i at least dont have to deal with idiot teammates. dont care if its a dead game. oh and the discord isnt much better. this game needs ESEA matchmaking like cs go.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
everytime im about to uninstall I go on a crazy win streak

until about to get to a new rank then back down :dead:

fukk this game :laff:
so tired of this game :yawn: seems like a huge waste of time to spend hours playing with idiots. :yawn: i go to work stress out all day and then come home to play video games and its actuall more stressful :camby: i just bought SC2. im going to start playing 1v1 competitive then i at least dont have to deal with idiot teammates. dont care if its a dead game. oh and the discord isnt much better. this game needs ESEA matchmaking like cs go.

I posted the above 24 minutes ago

I joined a game since then

Kings Row

Trio que with us (which I hate, if you solo que, you should only play with solo que players, I didnt ask to be placed with 3 idiots)

obviously some teenage kids by they voice and how they talked (tumblr slang n shyt)

of course get trolled with they picks and we end up losing bad

"are you mad bro are you salty" nah man its a game, you right, but this is competitive play.. theirs a quick play option for all that bull shyt.. why come in and waste 3 other people time??

Games like this will remind you daily humanity aint shyt :dead:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
After a few bad games I finally broke out of my slump tonight.

My new favorites are Reaper and Sombra :noah:.

Anybody on PC want to team up in competitive?

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Not with those favorites :hhh:

Reaper ain't bad, especially on defense if you hold a choke or flank route

Sombra I got nothing positive to say about her :huhldup:

In all seriousness she can work if team chemistry and communication is good

Starting to give less of a damn about team comps and meta picks when a majority of the one trick ponies and non meta players are the ones in high diamond and above :manny:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Sombra coincidentally is only good in the mode she was introduced with, 3v3 elimination. She can pretty much son most characters 1 on 1 but in a game where you need to play the objective she's trash

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Sombra coincidentally is only good in the mode she was introduced with, 3v3 elimination. She can pretty much son most characters 1 on 1 but in a game where you need to play the objective she's trash

Shes good with her ult combo'd around Zarya and another DPS but you have to build your team around her and shes more of a hindrance than anything

Not with those favorites :hhh:

me and @Zebruh played a few games the other day :dead: shyt make no sense when you duo either.. its like they expected us to carry the rest of the team :wtf:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
I only like elimination at this point, all other game modes are annoying as fukk because of the lack of team cooperation. I cannot be stopped when I'm roadhog in elimination.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yea she needs some major upgrades

More health, maybe a little more damage

EMP should shut down ults in progress, destory any symmetra turrents in the vicinity, do damage to teleporters/shield generators and torb turrents

Last edited:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Reaper ain't bad, especially on defense if you hold a choke or flank route

Sombra I got nothing positive to say about her :huhldup:

In all seriousness she can work if team chemistry and communication is good

Starting to give less of a damn about team comps and meta picks when a majority of the one trick ponies and non meta players are the ones in high diamond and above :manny:

Shes good with her ult combo'd around Zarya and another DPS but you have to build your team around her and shes more of a hindrance than anything

me and @Zebruh played a few games the other day :dead: shyt make no sense when you duo either.. its like they expected us to carry the rest of the team :wtf:
I actually fukk with Reaper. But right now I can't think of a reason to pick him over Soldier or McCree or Tracer in comp. KoTH he isn't bad but Tracer is just so much more fun to me. Esp when I'm with a decent Zarya :noah: Sombra is even more risky like you were saying. You need God tier coordination for that pick to work out.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yea she needs some major upgrades

More health, maybe a little more damage

EMP should shut down ults in progress and destory any symmetra turrents in the vicinity and do damage to teleporters, shield generators and torb turrents

EMP does shut down ults in progress at least with this latest patch.. I was ulting as road hog and sombra ulted me and it stopped my ult

unless im trippen :hubie:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EMP does shut down ults in progress at least with this latest patch.. I was ulting as road hog and sombra ulted me and it stopped my ult

unless im trippen :hubie:

It's pretty inconsistent in my experience. I emp'd bastions and Soldiers during their ults and business kept going as usual, they just couldn't use their abilities afterward. IDK if they patched it but it seems like it just stops ppl from launching their ult but not cancelling ults in progress