Official Overwatch Thread

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Just picked this up and damn D.Va feel strong as fukk. Had a 3-game stretch where I went 60-8 and nobody could knock me off the point with her. Think I got my mains with her/Road Hog/Widowmaker/76.

Should of jumped on this game a lot sooner.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I just dont feel right spending my comp points on a healer :francis:

Do it breh :demonic:

You never get play of the game
You never get your card voted
But you know in your heart. That clutch sleep dart. That clutch grenade. That clutch snipe to the phara on your team to keep her alive. That clutch snipe to the opponent bastion setting up camp

YOU KNOW YOU MADE THE DIFFERENCE!!!

That's all that matters... Right?? RIGHT??? :sadcam:

Life of a Ana Player

llt23

All Star
Daps
Do it breh :demonic:

You never get play of the game
You never get your card voted
But you know in your heart. That clutch sleep dart. That clutch grenade. That clutch snipe to the phara on your team to keep her alive. That clutch snipe to the opponent bastion setting up camp

YOU KNOW YOU MADE THE DIFFERENCE!!!

That's all that matters... Right?? RIGHT??? :sadcam:

Life of a Ana Player

Always bothered me how hard it is to get a card with Ana. Healing is tough cause you probably arent solo healing, and Mercy/Lucio are supposed to outheal you. You can get one for nano assists, but thats not that serious and aint nobody vote for it :francis:
They dont give a card for sleep darts, which i think is wack. P much every char. gets a card for using their abilities well except her. I had one comp match with around 30 sleeps, nobody knew but me :mjcry:

The cards I see the most with Ana are the defensive/offensive assists which is aight but aint nobody voting for that shyt :mjcry: