Official Overwatch Thread

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Been doing work on ranked with Bastion, played a few solo competitive matches,with bastion,n before match starts I get messages saying to switch :rudy:,I do work and guy still sending me messages,i run into him again with his squad,n this time they all sending me messages to switch and they wanna slice my throat and calling me a N***er,so I said fukk it :hubie:Imma stay at spawn, them I switch to Mei and wall them in every time they spawn:smugfavre:,I didn't even care about taking a quick L fukk them

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Been doing work on ranked with Bastion, played a few solo competitive matches,with bastion,n before match starts I get messages saying to switch :rudy:,I do work and guy still sending me messages,i run into him again with his squad,n this time they all sending me messages to switch and they wanna slice my throat and calling me a N***er,so I said fukk it :hubie:Imma stay at spawn, them I switch to Mei and wall them in every time they spawn:smugfavre:,I didn't even care about taking a quick L fukk them

Idk why people get angry, no one is trying to hit the esports scene, also Bastion + Reinhardt = Love....love and kills. You're basically forcing a team to pick Genji.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Idk why people get angry, no one is trying to hit the esports scene, also Bastion + Reinhardt = Love....love and kills. You're basically forcing a team to pick Genji.
Yeah, that Reinhart combo is deadly, even more so to destroy the other teams reinhart shield behind the safety of our shield,I hadn't played In a few months, and just today I literally got a msg everytime I used him on attack, I'd always end up with a gold in Elims,obj time and attack damage, and they still give me shyt saying its not about gold medals, and I said OK, I know that, but what the fukk did you Contribute to the team?:stopitslime:

llt23

All Star
Daps
Got this Hanzo POTG on Anubis offense where I used the recon arrow, saw their set up, hopped over the left wall on point B, murked the mounted Bastion, scatter arrow double killed some jabroni's, then sniped some ho to cap the point :whew:

The amount of nerds in shock when they saw the control scheme was Xbox360 was pleasure to my ears brehs :myman:

I know I said this shyt b4, but I keep feeling super alienated by PC players saying KB n Mouse is the only way to play. I def get that it would help at high levels, but obviously not against the people Im sonning :ufdup:

Plus I come from the FGC where we know controller dont really mean shyt. :birdman:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Using Sombra's teleport like Tracer's rewind is the wave :blessed:..

Sneak in, blast fools, teleport out....hack nikkas, repeat.