Official Overwatch Thread

llt23

All Star
Daps
Congrats.

Quickplay though :scust:

Top 13 percent in sleep darts in comp. :manny: Starting to hate comp though. Too much salt. Dont care enough to not do random teams, dont care enough to mic up. Get all the BS trolls and mid match quitters. Im too competitive to just play the shyt casually......when theres points involved I get salty as hell. Not that into FPS' though to take it seriously, I just wanna have fun brehs :mjcry:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Top 13 percent in sleep darts in comp. :manny: Starting to hate comp though. Too much salt. Dont care enough to not do random teams, dont care enough to mic up. Get all the BS trolls and mid match quitters. Im too competitive to just play the shyt casually......when theres points involved I get salty as hell. Not that into FPS' though to take it seriously, I just wanna have fun brehs :mjcry:

Have you tried the Reddit discord? I always found a group on there before I started solo queueing a majority of the time. No commitments. Just log in and see what people are looking for. I know what you are when it comes to commitment. Wanna win and shyt but don't want the stress of finding a scrim team and making the game a second job.

I'm not guaranteeing success but I can say that's how I got diamond. Placed 2495 gold. Found a 6 man and lucked out to where we was good enough together and won like 10 games in a row. People who play on PC are extremely active on there.

Last edited:

Pifford

All Star
Daps
I just had a game.where 1 tracer won the enemy team the game by themself. My team was all 4 and 5 star diamond, absolutely stacked and looking at the other team you'd have never thought in a million years we'd lose. I got 3 kills on the Tracer as Pharah, no one else got a single kill. Like how are you 5 stars and can't kill 1 Tracer? God damn it

Pifford

All Star
Daps
That's it brehs, unless.they make.your SR based on what YOU do, and not what your mentally handicapped teammates do, I am done with this game. Seriously, neg me if I post in here before that happens. I've wasted so many hours of my life playing competitive games where either someone leaves, the DPS can't kill anything, or there are no tanks/healers. I went from 2850 to 2450 getting golds on objective time, eliminations, or healing 90% of the time. A breh was actually thinking he could hit diamond, bit there's just no way. I play such sporadic hours that any attempt to get a group together would be futile, so I'm just gonna.have to say fukk it. I have literally never played an online game where the average player was such a fukking retard in all my days

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
I just had a game.where 1 tracer won the enemy team the game by themself. My team was all 4 and 5 star diamond, absolutely stacked and looking at the other team you'd have never thought in a million years we'd lose. I got 3 kills on the Tracer as Pharah, no one else got a single kill. Like how are you 5 stars and can't kill 1 Tracer? God damn it

Because pro tracers are something else. Played with the #1 ranked player on PS4 today, North American Region obviously, and he absolutely destroyed the other team as a tracer.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
That's it brehs, unless.they make.your SR based on what YOU do, and not what your mentally handicapped teammates do, I am done with this game. Seriously, neg me if I post in here before that happens. I've wasted so many hours of my life playing competitive games where either someone leaves, the DPS can't kill anything, or there are no tanks/healers. I went from 2850 to 2450 getting golds on objective time, eliminations, or healing 90% of the time. A breh was actually thinking he could hit diamond, bit there's just no way. I play such sporadic hours that any attempt to get a group together would be futile, so I'm just gonna.have to say fukk it. I have literally never played an online game where the average player was such a fukking retard in all my days

They trying to fix the MMR issues in Season 3 since Platinum division is pretty much your elo hell where everyone placed at. Seeing level 45's from Season 1 in high plat don't make sense.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
It's damn near impossible to leave gold at this time of the season now. The teammates are just too dumb :mjcry:

I'm trying to lead these dudes on mic but it ain't enough :mjcry:

I've been noticing a trend with healers ulting just to be ulting and not timing it right either:mjcry:

Lucios breaking it down with one enemy in sight and Mercys resurrecting one teammate at a time :mjcry:

Think imma just take a break and come back next season :mjcry:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's damn near impossible to leave gold at this time of the season now. The teammates are just too dumb :mjcry:

I've been noticing a trend with healers ulting just to be ulting and not timing it right either:mjcry:

Lucios breaking it down with one enemy in sight and Mercys resurrecting one teammate at a time :mjcry:

Ironically I've been fighting alot of really good lucio's and mercys lately. Mercys especially. I think all the games I've lost recently have been because no one focuses mercy and she team rez's and we lose.

Its strange I swear people are scared of the responsibility to DPS but dont mind healing or playing a dumb defense character like hanzo widow or torb on attack.

blows my mind.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Ironically I've been fighting alot of really good lucio's and mercys lately. Mercys especially. I think all the games I've lost recently have been because no one focuses mercy and she team rez's and we lose.

Its strange I swear people are scared of the responsibility to DPS but dont mind healing or playing a dumb defense character like hanzo widow or torb on attack.

blows my mind.
Oh yeah another thing. Those crappy healers I get matched with are the first to pick them too :stopitslime:

I also refuse to trust a random with DPS now if I can :wow:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps

Bliz admitted that some people were placed too high this season. Thats why gold/plat was filled with below average players.

Good news is that there is only a 1 week off season before season 3 december 1st

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Well I'm done with this game for a while :camby:

Solo queuing in gold has made me lose a few years in life I feel. I tried giving it another shot tonight and went 1-3 with gold medals on deck each match. Dudes oblivious to taking out turrets and teleporters. Lucios still ulting while we taking the point with no enemy in sight. And Dishonored 2 and the new FF coming out next month too. This game can kick rocks for now :camby:

It ain't worth it :mjcry:

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
Overwatch

DORADO, MEXICO—LumériCo has been engulfed in scandal by documents brought to light by the hacker collective known as "Sombra." The documents are alleged to have been obtained during recent security breaches of the energy company's internal networks. While LumériCo and Mexican law enforcement have categorized these break-ins as criminal actions, the Sombra collective claims that it is "only acting in the public interest."

At this time, the massive file dump is still being analyzed and dissected, but a number of allegations have already been made, many of them focusing on the office of LumériCo CEO Guillermo Portero. Documents indicate that Mr. Portero used the company's funds as his own piggy bank, that he was personally involved in bribing public officials and creating a system of kickbacks and payoffs beneficial to LumériCo, and finally, that he proposed a plan to seize privately held land via government expropriation to expand LumériCo's facilities throughout Mexico.

In addition, emails revealed conversations with Indian megacorporation Vishkar to explore the exporting of LumériCo's proprietary energy systems to Vishkar's developments worldwide. Vishkar itself has recently been the subject of inquiries regarding its business dealings, particularly in the wake of its newest projects in Rio de Janeiro. Given the amount of investment Mexico has put into LumériCo, a partially state-sponsored energy company, its cozy relationship with Vishkar should be a cause for concern.

Mr. Portero has forcefully denied the accusations. "It is preposterous to place any faith in records purported to have been obtained by thieves. They are complete fabrications and have no basis in reality. I have dedicated my life to my home—my country—and I have only operated with the highest levels of integrity. I am confident that my name and the reputation of LumériCo will be cleared, that these baseless claims will be shown to be without merit, and that these criminals who have repeatedly broken the laws of our civil society will be brought to justice."

Meanwhile, Los Muertos, which has come out as a strong supporter of Sombra in recent days, has responded to the collective's revelations, calling for the immediate resignation and arrest of Mr. Portero and his co-conspirators, the deactivation of LumériCo's power plants pending an independent investigation into the company's governance, and reparations to citizens affected by LumériCo's policies. Los Muertos is organizing a protest to coincide with LumériCo's unveiling of the Dorado nuclear plant on November 1st.

Supposedly Sombre and a new map Nov 1.

Rell Shyt

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Yea even when it was closed beta when they release a lore update on a friday the character is released that coming tuesday. Same thing happened with Ana.

Sombra is confirmed for this tues(at least for PTR) :wow:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Sombra is a hacker group.....so the hero might not even be named sombra :ohhh:

Any pc people do their placements with the S3 PTR if so how did you come out compared to last time?