Official Overwatch Thread

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The ult nerf makes sense. Far less ult spam in the future over all which is a good thing competitively but chaos and fun factor wise....it hurts a bit.

Soldier 76 seems to be in a good spot, he's actually a threat at mid range unlike before.

Mei....is still mei. "solid"

D.va Is a legit tank now, she can tank and kill. I doubt she'll keep all her buffs more than likely either the HP or the Rate of fire buff.

Didn't play enough of the other characters to get a feel. However Torb can almost be moved to support with the way he pumps out shields now.

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
If that nano boost speed nerf comes out of the ptr, thats huge. No more being chased down by a amped reaper or reinhardt. It has to be more organized when to recieve the amp.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Everyone knew zarya was getting nerfed. She was approaching lucio level as a MUST have

7Kml8G1.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everyone knew zarya was getting nerfed. She was approaching lucio level as a MUST have
Which is crazy because at launch people swore she was one of the worst tanks and wanted buffs for her.

Now she's "too good"

I honestly don't think she needed a nerf, buffing D.VA was probably enough to shake up the meta.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Yup been live since the 11th. You probably haven't noticed it because she still builds it up rather quickly when paired with a rein that tanks damage.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20749875377

HERO BALANCE UPDATES

Ana
  • Nano Boost
    • Ultimate cost has been increased by 20%
  • Biotic Grenade
    • Radius has been increased from 3 to 4 meters

Developer Comments: So far, we haven't seen any indication that Ana is too strong overall, but her ultimate charges a little too fast, especially considering the impact it can have on a match. Also, her Biotic Grenades are getting a small boost to help her hit multiple targets.

Pifford

All Star
Daps
I thought there were some parameters in place so comp teams were supposed to be somewhat balanced. I got in a few matches yesterday where as soon as I saw the teams, I was like
1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif

One time I was one of 2 people with a single star and the only diamond we had was level 38. I know low ranks can be amazing or have new accounts, but god damn. The opposing team was 4 diamonds, 1 dude with a silver portrait, 1 dude with 5 stars 1 dude with 4 stars, 2 with 3 stars, and 1 with 1 star. I feel like a commodore 64 could process that info and be like "Holy fukk! These teams are uneven"

llt23

All Star
Daps
Competitive is definitely annoying as hell. Had a player just sit at the spawn room spinning in circles switching characters the whole match. Wasnt even mad when my teammate quit cause that dude was trolling hard. Another match where some lil kid was blasting backstreet boys and nsync over his mic laughing maniacally spamming mei walls in terrible spots. Im sitting here tryna get my points up brehs. :sadcam: Low level is a trap. You get way more trolling cause nobody gives a shyt bout their points. fukk dem placement matches :sadcam:

I stilll have managed to have a winning record with Ana, whenever I play other characters I feel too dependent on my team. If you Lucio and your team sucks, you still lose. With Ana feels like I'm playing a game changer. Shutting down ultimates, sleeping people in general, sniping bums and healing every1. Super useful and that one nano boost can really change everything.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Solo queuing is the worst. If you dont have a team join the discord. You can get a full team of 6 of people who want to win within mins. lol. Just did this the other day cause i was off the next day and was playing around 2-3am. Went on a 6-2 run.

If you can only solo queue i would join this discord. Takes less the a min to form a full 6 man team