Official Overwatch Thread

Pifford

All Star
Daps
Competitive is definitely annoying as hell. Had a player just sit at the spawn room spinning in circles switching characters the whole match. Wasnt even mad when my teammate quit cause that dude was trolling hard. Another match where some lil kid was blasting backstreet boys and nsync over his mic laughing maniacally spamming mei walls in terrible spots. Im sitting here tryna get my points up brehs. :sadcam: Low level is a trap. You get way more trolling cause nobody gives a shyt bout their points. fukk dem placement matches :sadcam:

I stilll have managed to have a winning record with Ana, whenever I play other characters I feel too dependent on my team. If you Lucio and your team sucks, you still lose. With Ana feels like I'm playing a game changer. Shutting down ultimates, sleeping people in general, sniping bums and healing every1. Super useful and that one nano boost can really change everything.
Breh, Lucio and especially Mercy are the absolute worst when you're one some shyt team. It's like people are completely unaware of the Tracer/Genji/Reaper coming specifically for you. Then as soon as you go down, someone on your team starts spamming I need healing! I've hardly touched either character this season for that reason

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Which is crazy because at launch people swore she was one of the worst tanks and wanted buffs for her.

Now she's "too good"

I honestly don't think she needed a nerf, buffing D.VA was probably enough to shake up the meta.

Yea its funny looking back at beta/launch. Even more funnier when u realize that was only 6 months ago. Got to give credit to blizzard. Balancing a game like this from the ground up is no easy task. Especially with Sombra being around the corner.

But yea Zarya was kinda ridc lol.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Breh, Lucio and especially Mercy are the absolute worst when you're one some shyt team. It's like people are completely unaware of the Tracer/Genji/Reaper coming specifically for you. Then as soon as you go down, someone on your team starts spamming I need healing! I've hardly touched either character this season for that reason

Mercy is the sole definition of a "team" character. She's absolutely brilliant when played with a team that protects her. Knows when to group up if they have to die.

I played with a mercy yesterday. All 6 of us was in team chat calling out flanks and watching peoples back. She had 4 4 man res in one game. The other team never had a chance. First time i saw a player get 12 votes on the cards.

Pifford

All Star
Daps
Mercy is the sole definition of a "team" character. She's absolutely brilliant when played with a team that protects her. Knows when to group up if they have to die.

I played with a mercy yesterday. All 6 of us was in team chat calling out flanks and watching peoples back. She had 4 4 man res in one game. The other team never had a chance. First time i saw a player get 12 votes on the cards.
Completely agree, but when you have some retarded comp right off the bat or you see your whole team is just wandering around aimlessly, it's like

llt23

All Star
Daps
Master Overwatch — VXOP#1480 on PC (US) — Heroes — Ana

What do you guys think of these stats for competitive Ana? I still only have had this game for like 2 weeks maybe, curious to see what more experienced ppl think. Im stuck at this low tier ranking so lot of the time def get murked more just cause of the nature of shytty teams, but think I'm doing aight with her. 276 sleeps in 35 matches :ehh:

edit- maybe this site has better stats? VXOP's Overwatch Profile

Last edited:

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
Yup been live since the 11th. You probably haven't noticed it because she still builds it up rather quickly when paired with a rein that tanks damage.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20749875377

HERO BALANCE UPDATES

Ana
  • Nano Boost
    • Ultimate cost has been increased by 20%
  • Biotic Grenade
    • Radius has been increased from 3 to 4 meters

Developer Comments: So far, we haven't seen any indication that Ana is too strong overall, but her ultimate charges a little too fast, especially considering the impact it can have on a match. Also, her Biotic Grenades are getting a small boost to help her hit multiple targets.
Nah, I wasnt talking about cost speed, I was talking about the speed buff from the nano boost itself

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Master Overwatch — VXOP#1480 on PC (US) — Heroes — Ana

What do you guys think of these stats for competitive Ana? I still only have had this game for like 2 weeks maybe, curious to see what more experienced ppl think. Im stuck at this low tier ranking so lot of the time def get murked more just cause of the nature of shytty teams, but think I'm doing aight with her. 276 sleeps in 35 matches :ehh:

edit- maybe this site has better stats? VXOP's Overwatch Profile

Overbuff is more your speed for competitive analysis

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
Ahh my bad. Yea thats a PTR thing right now.

I doubt that sticks. No one ever complained about that.
I have a feeling its gonna be 33-50% speed.Even though no one complained about it, I think that last major tournament where most team wipes/quads were because of nano reaper made Blizzard rethink about the ult. It was fun to watch though lol

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I have a feeling its gonna be 33-50% speed.Even though no one complained about it, I think that last major tournament where most team wipes/quads were because of nano reaper made Blizzard rethink about the ult. It was fun to watch though lol

If they do that im gonna be pissed lol. Ana is my main healer. Let me grant reinhardt more speed god dammit :damn:

Pifford

All Star
Daps
Yoooooo, I've been doing pretty well at not letting this game.make me rage, but what the fukk is up with people leaving, EVEN WHEN YOU'RE WINNING. was about to stop the other team at Numbani point A, and with 10 seconds left the 3 star diamond mercy left, and never came back. This shyt happens unbelievably often, like I'll win 2 rounds of KOTH and someone will leave. why people gotta be such fakkits :snoop:

llt23

All Star
Daps
Made it to the top 1 percent in quick play in enemies slept as Ana with 10.71. Thats it, i quit the game brehs :blessed: