Official Overwatch Thread

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Love going against Roadhoggs. Give em that freeze, send em running to heal in a panic...only to freeze them again. :demonic::demonic::demonic:

Mei will 1v1 anyone. :demonic:

Oh really breh? You want to step up to a reaper? Headshot your ass, wraith after a few seconds of freezing, then finish your ass off. You hide in that block and the only thing you got left to keep you alive is that wall separating us. :mjpls:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Oh really breh? You want to step up to a reaper? Headshot your ass, wraith after a few seconds of freezing, then finish your ass off. You hide in that block and the only thing you got left to keep you alive is that wall separating us. :mjpls:

:whoa::whoa:

Reaper one of the only heros I don't like stepping to 1v1...

But that don't mean I won't. :demonic: Make sure your first 3 shots kill me cause if you underestimate the Mei-ster's freeze, you will get frozen and I'll turn ya head to an ice-kebab.:demonic: You wanna Shadowstep away from me right before I freeze you? My ice block lasts just as long as your Shadowstep. :demonic:You wanna run away through that doorway? Can't shadowstep through an ice wall.:demonic:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crazy how this game works, certain characters trend after a top player or team doesn't something cool and it last for like a month theb something else comes along

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
How viable is reaper at higher levels?

If you're good with him he's really viable as he's meant to take down tanks, which is obviously useful in a meta that typically always has 2 tanks. He also fukks roadhog/winston hard.

If you're on PC then mccree is the best dps to get great with(even on console tbf) as he can just fukk people and outshine every other offensive character 1v1(due to that fukking stun).

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
this shyt getting returned

the amount of content put out with all of the money brought in through loot boxes and we ain't seen shyt but one character and one map

To be fair you knew exactly what you were getting into...no story mode, only pvp based, and no dlc till about 6 months (average DLC wait time). I waited till it dropped to 30, much better deal for a TF2 clone.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
To be fair you knew exactly what you were getting into...no story mode, only pvp based, and no dlc till about 6 months (average DLC wait time). I waited till it dropped to 30, much better deal for a TF2 clone.
Uh no.

The promise of additional content was always there. At least Destiny and BF and even Rainbox Six came through. Overwatch has not only not added anything relevant, they haven't even detailed what they'll be adding OR when.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
this shyt getting returned

the amount of content put out with all of the money brought in through loot boxes and we ain't seen shyt but one character and one map

???

They've released a character, a map, already made a number of balance changes and have put time and effort into the competitive aspect of the game to ensure the MMR system works the way they envisioned..in 4 months. You won't see shyt like that from a LOT of games within a year, let alone 4 months, and especially not for free.

Just cause they raking in money off loot boxes doesn't mean you expedite the process of releasing content. That's how you end up with shyt like launch Destiny.