Official Overwatch Thread

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
fukk him and his broken ass hook. He has range too, just such an annoying character to deal with.

exactly why i'm using him in ranked, i love being able to get a pick on a healer since dps can never seem to remember to kill them or mei

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly why i'm using him in ranked, i love being able to get a pick on a healer since dps can never seem to remember to kill them or mei

One thing I don't understand about him:

When I play him I seem to get killed really fast, but playing against him, it takes me forever to kill

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
One thing I don't understand about him:

When I play him I seem to get killed really fast, but playing against him, it takes me forever to kill

Are you shooting directly at his head? That's how you take him down quickly, especially with dva/zarya/reaper/etc, otherwise he can be a bytch.

A reaper, at full health, can also kill him if he gets hooked and roadhog doesn't melee you after shooting you. Just start jumping and shooting him in the head and you can beat most roadhogs(smart ones will kill you/have teammates that shoot you as you get dragged in).

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hunt mei's down when I'm playing mcree.

That flashbang + fan the hammer combo :banderas:
He might be the only one that can see her......at a distance

Hands down she's the best toon imo.....I hopped in a pick up game with 6 meis. shyt was crazy

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Ain't shyt can be really done about that either :mjcry:

Maybe a well timed zarya shield??? Idk

Zarya shields def bail out during that Mei freeze. As a Mei and Zarya primary I love fukking with other Mei's by shielding, and hate when other Zarya's shield my freezes.

I hunt mei's down when I'm playing mcree.

That flashbang + fan the hammer combo :banderas:

shyt is lethal but if you don't kill with the clip expect an ice block off stun.

He might be the only one that can see her......at a distance

Hands down she's the best toon imo.....I hopped in a pick up game with 6 meis. shyt was crazy

Played a game like that...but my Pharah decided to rain justice on them hoes.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to slow down that fakkit junk rat ult Rez. Gat damn I hate that muthafukka

Edit.
I wish that bytch was a real person so I could punch him in the face...that's on blood yo...He just look like a str8 up bytch...I wish I could fight nikkaz that play as him. Twitchy azz fakkit...ole FUKk nikka. FUKk this game. I know his developer is a bytch....everybody else coming up with respectable toons and this bytch ass nikka probably sucking his teeth with his legs cross talking about "let's create a fakkit ass grenade launcher guy with a fakkit ass AOE ult.....

:mjcry:

Last edited: