Official Overwatch Thread

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
50 elim 3 gold medals and we still lose.

:wow:

One bad player you can carry

Two bad players.... nope its a wrap.

Did the same thing tonight on a KOTH with Zarya after the game was over i just sat there :mjcry:

On top of that 3 win streak led me to my season high ~2907 4 game L streak gave it all back now at 2804 :to:

Gonna start abiding by my 2L rule for the rest of the season.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Congrats, any tips/strats?

Already fell out. :mjcry:

Don't go into crews larger than 3(maybe 4) once you get over 3000 otherwise you get fukked up games where you face teams with average ranks where higher than yours.

Use a mic and do the 2/2/2 meta or close to it. Aside from that it's just luck of the draw as who you get as your teammates.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
You b*stard :mjcry:

I seem to hover between 2850-3000 :mjcry:

That might as well be elo hell breh, I was stuck there at the start of the season and grouped up with some people just to get out of it because you get some goddamn retarded ass teammates at that level and it's hard to get enough points to get out.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The one thing that drives me crazy lately is Mercys who hold onto their ult for the entire match and never use it. It's like they're all looking for a 4/5 person rez every time

I mean you only suppose to use it when more then two people are down. But the final stretch you use it regardless

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I'm done with competitive. It's impossible to have a good game with randoms or some dikkhead complaining over the mic all game.

Pifford

All Star
Daps
I'm done with competitive. It's impossible to have a good game with randoms or some dikkhead complaining over the mic all game.
I feel you breh, I had 62 kills as Roadhog last night on Nepal and we still fukking lost. I'll play some of my best games and still drop SR. Same match that made me post about Mercy holding onto her ult, could have gotten me and a Mei up on the point in overtime, but instead died waiting for more people to rez

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Whenever I play mercy and I hold my ult it's usually because people are dying too far apart. For some reason people think her ult is global or something.

Most people in this game keep trying to run all over the map doing their own thing. That shyt only works if you have a Lucio and it is still less efficient than grouping up most times because a good team will focus priority targets.

I'm playing healer most of the time these days and honestly fukk 90% of the player base in this game. No one protects the healer, everyone is always oblivious to the flanking reaper, genji, tracer, etc, you get blamed for everything that goes wrong, tanks would rather focus on doing damage, and the offensive characters can't kill shyt.

If you think solo q is bad, solo q as a healer makes you want to throw the game in the trash. I'm going to start playing Ana and zenyatta exclusively and go for kills. Go find a health pack:umad: