Official Overwatch Thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
this placement matches are fukking hell, so hell that I don't even want to play. I got to comp level 67 last season just fukking rank me off that. I'm playing with absolute fukking morons

The people who play this game are so stupid. Everyone wants to get kills. I witness idiot Hanzo/zenyatta fukking racing to the enemy spawn trying to attack like offense. Lucios running around not healing anyone. People wasting their ultimates like candy. It's so infuriating.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry: Man ranking at gold really has fukked me over. These randoms they match you with clearly haven't played enough. Gotta get on the mic to coach these dudes. Atleast some of em seem to listen :whoo:

They don't vote for your ass if you get on the board tho. Even if you're the only one up there from their team :shaq2:

Should of played yesterday I only 2 lost games. One of them was just me and Yayers

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
my friend just got the game, won every match and got into diamond. He's been dragging his team down ever since :mjlol:
:laff::laff::laff:
The people who play this game are so stupid. Everyone wants to get kills. I witness idiot Hanzo/zenyatta fukking racing to the enemy spawn trying to attack like offense. Lucios running around not healing anyone. People wasting their ultimates like candy. It's so infuriating.
I swear I be getting gold in objective kills and time every match. Literally capturing a point solo when my squad is right by it chasing a Genji getting his jumpman on :martin:

This is going towards the randoms and not my psn brehs :dame:

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
Honestly I can deal with shytty Zens and Lucios because at least we'll have some healing. What I can't stand is these idiots who autolock Attack characters, Hanzo, or Widowmaker then proceed to not kill anyone. You might as well pick a damn Healer and give us a chance to win instead of dying over and over.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Honestly I can deal with shytty Zens and Lucios because at least we'll have some healing. What I can't stand is these idiots who autolock Attack characters, Hanzo, or Widowmaker then proceed to not kill anyone. You might as well pick a damn Healer and give us a chance to win instead of dying over and over.

Naw. And idiot Zen/Lucio player can determine the outcome of a match. Idiots wasting their ult on themselves instead of the team during the final checkpoint is the difference between a win or loss. Idiot healers being super offensive and not protecting the back line is an automatic L. Stupid Hanzo/Bastion/Junkrat players who like the hang back and stat pad instead of PTFO is an automatic L

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you play this for free on Xbox this weekend? Keep checking the store and I can only find the paid version

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
How do you play this for free on Xbox this weekend? Keep checking the store and I can only find the paid version

INSTALLATION AND PLAY INSTRUCTIONS

Step 1: Turn on your Xbox One and log in to your Xbox Live account.

Step 2: Go to the Xbox One Store, select "Search."

Step 3: In the search field, type in "Overwatch."

Step 4: Select "Overwatch: Origins Edition" from the search results and then click "Free Trial."

Step 5: Once the download and installation process is complete, click "Launch" to begin!

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
For the first time in a long while I got mad enough to where I stopped playing lucio

I'm taking a break from this game...it's just not fun unless you have a team you scrim with or some shyt

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Long story short. Was at 2330 for the longest. Had the match of my life and shot up to 2420 from there. Now Im at 2300. fukk this game. Who playing Black Ops 1 on XOne?