Official Overwatch Thread

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Started this season out rocky, but i'm plat :sadcam: I'll be diamond I just gotta believe. :mjcry:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Is Zen still a must have? Just started playing again and not familiar with the new meta

Discord orbs will always be valuable, not to mention his ult is still the best to counter someone with because lucio has a start-up delay on his own. Although people have been switching it up for example running lucio/mercy on defense and running lucio/zen on offense

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Just grinded my way from 2495 gold to 3005 diamond.

EKYFUam.gif

rank #30 lucio player in the PC world

EKYFUam.gif
Add me. Yoaydri #1818

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
this placement matches are fukking hell, so hell that I don't even want to play. I got to comp level 67 last season just fukking rank me off that. I'm playing with absolute fukking morons

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
:mjcry: Man ranking at gold really has fukked me over. These randoms they match you with clearly haven't played enough. Gotta get on the mic to coach these dudes. Atleast some of em seem to listen :whoo:

They don't vote for your ass if you get on the board tho. Even if you're the only one up there from their team :shaq2:

I hate that breh. Don't let my greatness go unrewarded due to your incompetence. :damn: I went back to Gandhi mode, peaceful motivation.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
this placement matches are fukking hell, so hell that I don't even want to play. I got to comp level 67 last season just fukking rank me off that. I'm playing with absolute fukking morons
my friend just got the game, won every match and got into diamond. He's been dragging his team down ever since :mjlol:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry: Man ranking at gold really has fukked me over.

my friend just got the game, won every match and got into diamond. He's been dragging his team down ever since :mjlol:

Solo queue is going to be crazy for the next couple of weeks while people rise and fall the ranks they are supposed to be in.

No need to rush it, this is going to be a full season, and with personal performance being a factor in how nuch SR you gain there is plenty of time to climb.