Official Overwatch Thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
People that join mid game in QP leave right away all the time. You think they are going to stay in rank?

Most games dont penalize players who join mid game. If the team with the late joining player loses, that player won't get a loss. It sure beats going 5 v 6 for 2-3 rounds

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does anyone know if your season 1 performance has any effect on season 2? Went 7-3 during placements and ended up with 2308, which makes no sense considering i played pretty well. Was one man tanking with Zarya
Master Overwatch — Singular#21283 on PC (EU) — Profile Overview
:what: How
Yeah as far as I know your season 1 ranking has a lot to do with it. That's how they select your matches so bronze players don't end up against grand masters. In my group the highest season 1 ranked player got the highest placement rating, I had the second highest season 1 rank and got the second highest rating and it continued like that for all six of us. I'm guessing if you went 7-3 and only got 2308 you must have been in the 40s during season 1.

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
Yeah as far as I know your season 1 ranking has a lot to do with it. That's how they select your matches so bronze players don't end up against grand masters. In my group the highest season 1 ranked player got the highest placement rating, I had the second highest season 1 rank and got the second highest rating and it continued like that for all six of us. I'm guessing if you went 7-3 and only got 2308 you must have been in the 40s during season 1.

Finished season 1 at 32 :patrice:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
I finally got into diamond. :blessed:

In my placements two of my matches were up against two of the team teams on our server, including the top team where a few of the players had finished with 90+ rankings in season 1. We had a few top 500 players, but we still got stomped, pretty sure those fakkits were using mouse and keyboard on ps4. :francis:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Just grinded my way from 2495 gold to 3005 diamond.

EKYFUam.gif

rank #30 lucio player in the PC world

EKYFUam.gif

Uno

Superstar
Daps
I finally got into diamond. :blessed:

In my placements two of my matches were up against two of the team teams on our server, including the top team where a few of the players had finished with 90+ rankings in season 1. We had a few top 500 players, but we still got stomped, pretty sure those fakkits were using mouse and keyboard on ps4. :francis:

who are you on PS4?