Official Overwatch Thread

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I was like yeahhh mc cree is nice again.

Nerf...:beli:

I'ma just stick with Tracer/Roadhog/luicio

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So they activate loss and win bonuses if you go on a win or loss streak :dead: I can understand the win streak bonus

but why a loss streak bonus :dead: if you lose 3+ in a row you'll start losing more :dead:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@itsyoung!!

You need to find a group to play with. Solo queue is about to give you a nervous breakdown :mjlol:

im on a 5 game win streak no jinx :sadcam: 1 more win boutta rating 59 :wow:

edit: now 3 losses cause 2 games had leavers lol why do they penalize YOU for OTHER people leaving early :mindblown: people still leave at 60 ranks :stopitslime:

went from rank 58 to 57 and win streak bonuses ruined cause of leavers :martin:

Last edited:
Daps
they didnt really think DVA new buff for her shield out... she just pops her shield and runs infront of people ultimates to absorb it :beli:

which by the way, I dont think shields and barriers should block ultimates :beli: especially Zaryas shield eating entire ultimates even if it was intended for someone else :camby:

almost every character has a normal ability that can negate certain ults (mcrees flashbang, anas sleep dart, meis icewall etc etc etc). Taking one of the best uses of reins, winstons, dvas and zaryas shields would devalue the tank class as a whole

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
almost every character has a normal ability that can negate certain ults (mcrees flashbang, anas sleep dart, meis icewall etc etc etc). Taking one of the best uses of reins, winstons, dvas and zaryas shields would devalue the tank class as a whole
:dwillhuh:
You have no idea what you are talking about. If i use Renharts ultimate (area of effect ultimate), on 4 players but Zarya shield is on her only, itll absorb the whole ultimate even if you didnt intend it for her. Thats an issue. Since she wasnt blocking anyone else.

1. Hardly anyone plays Ana
2. Gotta aim the dart with Ana, high miss rate
3. Mccree has to be near someone to flashbang them
4. Meis icewall - bruh you serious?

You are comparing high skill capped CCs (crowd controls) to simply holding down right click for the duration of an ultimate.

Itll be fixed eventually.

Daps
:dwillhuh:
You have no idea what you are talking about. If i use Renharts ultimate (area of effect ultimate), on 4 players but Zarya shield is on her only, itll absorb the whole ultimate even if you didnt intend it for her. Thats an issue. Since she wasnt blocking anyone else.

1. Hardly anyone plays Ana
2. Gotta aim the dart with Ana, high miss rate
3. Mccree has to be near someone to flashbang them
4. Meis icewall - bruh you serious?

You are comparing high skill capped CCs (crowd controls) to simply holding down right click for the duration of an ultimate.

Itll be fixed eventually.

Im almost positive that isnt true :ehh: