Official Overwatch Thread

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pharah is great on the low-mid high end levels.

Pro levels not so much still strong.

I wouldn't based everything of what pro players are doing tho, I feel likt that's a huge mistake that people do when it comes to team games like dota, LoL etc etc...

Unless you have a pro team, mehh....

Pharah at pro level will come along I think she's super god but takes more map knowledge than alot of other characters plus pro players are gonna snipe her WAY easily than non pro that struggle to hit her in the air.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Pharah is great on the low-mid high end levels.

Pro levels not so much still strong.

I wouldn't based everything of what pro players are doing tho, I feel likt that's a huge mistake that people do when it comes to team games like dota, LoL etc etc...

Unless you have a pro team, mehh....

Pharah at pro level will come along I think she's super god but takes more map knowledge than alot of other characters plus pro players are gonna snipe her WAY easily than non pro that struggle to hit her in the air.

If you are above rank 50, theres very little reason to pick Pharah over McCree

im speaking from a keyboard/mouse perspective. I know people with controllers struggle in this game with characters that require you to aim fast so thats probably why Pharah is strong on console. Because McCree actually requires you to aim more but rewards you more for hitting your shots, where Pharah rewards worse players because of the splash damage plus console players aim slow due to analog sticks so cant hit a moving flying pharah :dead: where as on PC with precise aiming from a mouse, a pharah in the air is as good as dead, especially when she ults

I mean, they needed Torb to be nerfed on console, and hes the worst hero in the game on PC :bryan:

This game is the perfect example of why keyboard/mouse > controller in FPS

struggle with stationary turrets because you cant aim fast enough brehs :laff:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I picked up pharah first time today tbh, after playing a couple rounds getting murked by some dude on other squad. Straight up, i even tried to match tactics and got into a 1 on 1 air battle and breh murked me in mid air witht he quickness.

That being said, i've been straight feasting with d.va. That forward shield rush down knocking everyone off they square, launching the suicide bomb on em, loading up a new mech. I expect for them to nerf her, im going 20 - 0 with ease.

On another note, love it when road dog try to pull the chain on me and i got pharah or d.va and i just lauch off on em. Gotta be fustrating :lolbron:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Pharah is...idk. I love her as I main her still but mccree just shyts on me when I'm where I'm supposed to be to do real damage (in the air)

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Pharah is the best player in the game.

this is the exact issue with this game and the player base.

Come in here with facts, stats and proof that something in their line of thinking is wrong and instead of accepting it and fixing it, they just mindlessly keep believing in it

overwatch competitive play in a nut shell going on here.

"nah trust me widowmaker is good here" :troll:

Last edited:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man I don't even like playing dva anymore, got too many dikkriders using her now

starting using roadhog more though.. that character there man.. he's a terror :wow:

Last edited:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everybody wanna be a D.Va but nobody wanna be a D.Va :scust: