Official Overwatch Thread

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Everybody wanna be a D.Va but nobody wanna be a D.Va :scust:

they didnt really think DVA new buff for her shield out... she just pops her shield and runs infront of people ultimates to absorb it :beli:

which by the way, I dont think shields and barriers should block ultimates :beli: especially Zaryas shield eating entire ultimates even if it was intended for someone else :camby:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I just dropped 45 eliminations, 25 objective kills, 4 minutes of objective time and 22,000 damage and still lost in competitive @ Skill Rank 60 with Soldier 76. Impossible to carry morons in this game.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Man I don't know what happened to my game but the kill cam, potg, and highlights are all fukked up. When I die and look at the kill cam it just shows a black screen, when it's time to show the potg it shows who did it then a black screen as soon as it gets to the actual highlight, and none of the highlights shpwing me work either. It will show the highlight intro then have me looking at the background of the map the entire time:why:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Man I don't know what happened to my game but the kill cam, potg, and highlights are all fukked up. When I die and look at the kill cam it just shows a black screen, when it's time to show the potg it shows who did it then a black screen as soon as it gets to the actual highlight, and none of the highlights shpwing me work either. It will show the highlight intro then have me looking at the background of the map the entire time:why:

I would have to restart when it did that.

I havent played in 5 days....whats the meta?

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
starting using roadhog more though.. that character there man.. he's a terror
Nothing quite like hitting Tracer's annoying ass or interrupting Reaper's Death Blossom with a well-placed hook, then hearing Roadhog cackle as you lay waste to them with one shot.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
what's sad is I actually do better when I solo queue in this game. I'm back up to level 62 just solo queuing. Been destroying shyt with soldier 76 and pharah

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I literally throw my hands up in the air at least 2-3 times a match like :mindblown: wondering what the fukk people are doing

how is it possible to be this clueless in a game :dahell: they needa make the 10 placement matches harder or something

what's sad is I actually do better when I solo queue in this game. I'm back up to level 62 just solo queuing. Been destroying shyt with soldier 76 and pharah

thats cause your Dino friend isnt that good :skip:

which brings me to my next point;

general population in this game obviously does not keep up with patch notes / team compositions that work. They just pick whatever, regardless of situation. People just pick WHATEVER no matter what and its like go do that in quick play man.. its ok to play the game with a hero you want, just why do it in competitive play and fukk up everyone else time ??

You think I wanna play lucio or zenyatta :skip: fukk no but I know no one else will and they are both good heroes

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I literally throw my hands up in the air at least 2-3 times a match like :mindblown: wondering what the fukk people are doing

how is it possible to be this clueless in a game :dahell: they needa make the 10 placement matches harder or something

thats cause your Dino friend isnt that good :skip:

which brings me to my next point;

general population in this game obviously does not keep up with patch notes / team compositions that work. They just pick whatever, regardless of situation. People just pick WHATEVER no matter what and its like go do that in quick play man.. its ok to play the game with a hero you want, just why do it in competitive play and fukk up everyone else time ??

You think I wanna play lucio or zenyatta :skip: fukk no but I know no one else will and they are both good heroes
Honestly no one I know is that good, and when I party with people it lowers to the group rating and I have to play with lower ranked morons. There is honestly a huge difference between even 55 and 60. I think I can get to 70 solo queuing

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
":bro trust me symetra is good here " :skip:

the way people pick heroes in this game makes me not want to play... the hero they pick doesnt fit in with the team comp/synergy at all..

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I just dropped 45 eliminations, 25 objective kills, 4 minutes of objective time and 22,000 damage and still lost in competitive @ Skill Rank 60 with Soldier 76. Impossible to carry morons in this game.

The life of a solo queue player in a nutshell.

28 eliminations 10 objective kills, 3 minutes objective, 9,000+ damage blocked as Zarya only to get completely mauled in sudden death.

Except I'm ranked in the low 40s so its even more of a shytshow.