Official Overwatch Thread

Daps
People dont fukking understand to kill the goddamn healer first

And then if you fukking try to tell them before a game starts they fukking pretend like they do it every game and youre the idiot for saying it.

then mercy controls the entire match because genjis too focused on killing tanks

fukking pugs

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
People dont fukking understand to kill the goddamn healer first

And then if you fukking try to tell them before a game starts they fukking pretend like they do it every game and youre the idiot for saying it.

then mercy controls the entire match because genjis too focused on killing tanks

fukking pugs
I been MIA on this game for a minute, but yes, the first sentence is a MAJOR KEY. I learned that early
:heh:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I just played with Steel. He's a former CS:GO professional and current professional OW player. I healed as Lucio and we ended up losing 2-3 because our teammates were shyt.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
he sucks in overwatch tho.. he pretty much got carried to 70 ranks and he cant really go past that
Lol he doesn't suck. I've watched him play. And he was queuing with a lower ranked dude. He's on a professional team. And he's not ranked 70 anymore he's top 500 comp level

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
as far as I know hes been long kicked off splyce and isnt on any team anymore since like 3 weeks ago
That may be true but he's still good and still a top 500 comp level in the world. He kept picking heroes you can't really carry with. And our teammates couldn't kill shyt

Daps
Is it too late to cop this game and enjoy? Thinking of picking this up....this week this or Battleborn

tumblr_inline_nwr5hvS6Be1qdozhv_500.gif