Official Overwatch Thread

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Lose 2. Adjust. Win 2. Guy decides to pick four different characters besides the one we won two with. "I use a lot different characters, that's what I do. " "Why did you fix something not broken :beli:?" "...."

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
i didnt think DVA was all that weak before the patch

she seems OP now
Dva is still my most played character and i have probably only used her 3 times in competitive because she was clearly a tier below everyone else.Problem with her was that she couldn't really do her job as the main tank before. she would get lit up too fast.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Its gotten to a point where I can predict how,when,and where to the letter where my team is going to fall apart and lose. Certain checkpoints,sudden deaths,etc...I know EXACTLY how its going to play out and it happens to the letter. It is fukking infuriating and embarrassing.

On one of the ranked games I played today,I saw a Genji trying to play like a fukking sniper throwing shurikens in an arc. I yelled and cursed at my TV.

As fun as this game can be, I'm almost willing to say that if you're not playing with an organized team where everybody understand how to play on a basic level its not worth it.

Keep in mind I'm not the best player at this but I pull my weight and I understand my weaknesses as a player. I stick to mostly support/tank/defense in the sense that even if I don't get the most kills I can help my team win with healing and barriers and pulling other players out of tight situations. Lets not get it twisted though, I've hand many many games where I wreck shyt as Zarya but its a team game at the end of the day.

:mjcry:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Pharah is the best character in the game

:wtf: not even top 3 DPS in the game, let alone best in the whole game..

1. McCree
2. Genji
3. Reaper
4. Tracer or Pharah. Pharah is better in more comps (but is being phased out by McCree) but tracer is a better overall hero and can carry better (stronger hero)

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
When I see someone pick Ana in competitive I automatically assume we got 5 against 6 now :francis:

Don't even get me started on the fukks that stay missing u with those health shots. Why r u sniping bruh? :why:
Ana is the worst char ever

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Ana is the worst char ever
not the worst. A good support healer. Cant be a main healer though. Her ultimate is the most overpowered shyt in this game currently :heh:

but it takes a GREAt player to land the shots and know when to use the grenades. Most people arent great players so shes gonna be wack in 90% people hands

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
not the worst. A good support healer. Cant be a main healer though. Her ultimate is the most overpowered shyt in this game currently :heh:

but it takes a GREAt player to land the shots and know when to use the grenades. Most people arent great players so shes gonna be wack in 90% people hands
I just put the controller down when she ults a Reinhardt