Official Overwatch Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
the people that play this game are the WEIRDEST group ive ever seen.. its like its a TEAM game but no one wants to play as a team :mindblown:
Not worse than Siege... the game where there's no respawning, where communication and mics are a must and people load that shyt up play completely muted

:wow:

The rage it induces...

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Didn't know there was a thread for this...

Got to rank 25
Queued Ranked
Placement @ rank 61 (solo)
Played until 67 (solo)
Lost I think, 20+ straight fukking matches (Never happened in any MOBA :snoop:)
Quit the game

I 'm going to wait until season 2 because the MM system seems rigged against you if you play solo. I think it pits you with a team that it expects you to carry, I started playing lazy because the teams I had at 61+ were all good players and then out of no where I'm playing with the most brain dead fukks who don't even swap when needed. And fukk Blizzard for adding that fukking sniper healer during the middle of a competitive season knowing damn fukking well your dumbass healers would try to become the next widowmaker.
people don't realize you can't really "carry" on this game much. if your team sucks you're going to lose almost every time. While I solo queued to global elite in CS:GO, where one person can literally win a match for your team by carrying.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
people don't realize you can't really "carry" on this game much. if your team sucks you're going to lose almost every time. While I solo queued to global elite in CS:GO, where one person can literally win a match for your team by carrying.
Yeah, max rank was only LEM in CSGO, in that game you could legit win the game for your team. Because 1 man taking down 1-3 people is a big deal in a game like that. OW is too silly for me right now, reminds me of DOTA but with a much lower skill ceiling. I really do think the game is taking win % into consideration when selecting solo players for a team. I'm just going to wait for S2, hopefully they improve a lot before Battlefield releases. Playing EVOLVE right now. :snoop:

edit: It's funny though because I thought people were just terrible when they were complaining about solo MM in OW, I learned the truth real fast. lol

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, max rank was only LEM in CSGO, in that game you could legit win the game for your team. Because 1 man taking down 1-3 people is a big deal in a game like that. OW is too silly for me right now, reminds me of DOTA but with a much lower skill ceiling. I really do think the game is taking win % into consideration when selecting solo players for a team. I'm just going to wait for S2, hopefully they improve a lot before Battlefield releases. Playing EVOLVE right now. :snoop:

edit: It's funny though because I thought people were just terrible when they were complaining about solo MM in OW, I learned the truth real fast. lol
OW is still fun as fukk to me, regardless of all it's problems with it's matchmaking system. I knew it would take them a bit to figure it out. I've learned how to carry a LITTLE bit better from just solo queueing but it's still very difficult.