Official Overwatch Thread

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Didn't know there was a thread for this...

Got to rank 25
Queued Ranked
Placement @ rank 61 (solo)
Played until 67 (solo)
Lost I think, 20+ straight fukking matches (Never happened in any MOBA :snoop:)
Quit the game

I 'm going to wait until season 2 because the MM system seems rigged against you if you play solo. I think it pits you with a team that it expects you to carry, I started playing lazy because the teams I had at 61+ were all good players and then out of no where I'm playing with the most brain dead fukks who don't even swap when needed. And fukk Blizzard for adding that fukking sniper healer during the middle of a competitive season knowing damn fukking well your dumbass healers would try to become the next widowmaker.

Juice Willis

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
VA
every time I decide to jump into a solo quick play it's the same sight: doors open and all teammates fan out in different directions. No more than 10 seconds in and like 3 of them are out of sight and there's usually that one guy just kind of running back and forth looking like he can't even decide what he wants to do yet....where's the 6th g--oh that's him charging with reinhardt into the entire opposing team.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like ana for her ult, its a real game changer. But hear healing is lack luster imo.

No one does it like mercy :blessed:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:dead: nikkas leaving when someone picks their hero before them

:ahh:

blizzard needs stricter leaver penalties ASAP.

:russ: At least the strategy of stacking Torbjorns isn't gonna work as good any more.

the fact console players cant deal with torbjorn when hes a bottom tier hero on PC speaks bounds on the skill gap (and mouse/keyboard vs controller argument) :lupe: