Official Overwatch Thread

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the matchmaking system is trash, and the design is cluttered.

you guys ever play with people with a mic?i havent
I'm lucky enough to play with 3 real life friends, we're all loving the game So we're all on the same time mostly, which leaves only two spaces for mic-less fukktards, if those two are at least a little competent we usually do pretty good winning probably like 75% of games we play. playing competitive solo does looks a lot like this tho
Yo fukk the p*ssy ass bytch made phaggots I've been getting stuck with in competitive. Liquor induced rant ahead: some of the people who play this game are fukking unbelievable. I ALWAYS pick Reinhardt if we don't have a tank, aka 80% of the fukking teams I get stuck on, I ALWAYS play Mercy or Lucio of we don't have a healer, but I'm fukking done brehs.

Imma just go smoke an L to calm me down and spare you the fukking tirade I was about to go on, but I'll say the following: fukk Mercys who are too busy trying to get kills to heal anyone, fukk people who will double pick Genji, Hanzo, or Widowmaker in competitve, EVEN ON fukkING ATTACK, fukk teams who won't at least try to take the point, fukk people who see I'm the tank and there are no healers, and proceed to pick Genji, Hanzo, McCree, or Reaper (it's always one of.those characters), and fukk people who leave if it goes to round 5 or sudden death. Waste 20+ minutes of my time and then leave like a little bytch cuz you couldn't switch off fukking Hanzo to a character who would have actually helped us keep the point

1310121676_angry_wrestler.gif
Agree with all of this, some of the people you end up with are fukking infuriating and this is coming from someone who's pretty chill on games and doesn't take it seriously like that...just for fun.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I played temple of Anubis all the way up to 6 rounds..30 minutes..5-5, and we were lucky enough to win defending on the coin toss :blessed::noah:

So this bunch of retards decide to switch out to pure attack because they think fukk it we got it easy now, I'm talking genjj, soldier...2 fukking Hanzos :mindblown:
Not a tank, healer or turret in sight apart from myself (reinhardt)...we got fukking steamrolled and they captured it in the first minute.
:snoop::why::mjcry:

Last edited: