Official Overwatch Thread

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Tracer's bytch ass is the last hero that needs a buff.
It's not really a big deal on PC but I can imagine it's annoying as hell on consoles. I said from the beginning blizzard trying to balance for consoles and PC was going to be a nightmare. Best bet is mcree flash and kill her. Or s76 + roadhog if you can get the chain one shot off

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Seagull is a popular player, and hes really good.. but he really aint on the level of some of the people playing in the tournament or even his teammates (Gods on his team is better)

His Genji is fukkin nice dog. Makes me :mindblown: everytime I watch him play it.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is the lowest people here have seen in this game? I'm 27, wondering how low its possible to go.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
What is the lowest people here have seen in this game? I'm 27, wondering how low its possible to go.

The scale is 0-100 so its possible to hit either side but because the way the rating system works its going to be hard to get to either extreme.

When you get on the low side you're going to start getting whole level+ XP boosts for wins, someone on the top side will face big xp losses for Ls. So thats going to slow the fall/rise

Its all win/loss % though. To get to either extreme youre going have have to get hit a patch of games your winning/losing 100% of the time

-

I could tell a big difference in the competition last night. Our group rating was around 47, and our opponents were low 50s. When normally we're playing 57+

It makes me feel like blizzard might have done a good job with the rating system.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
So far I have only played in quick play mode and the teammates I'm paired up with sometimes make me not want to play this game. :francis:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I played a team with four goddamn bastions yesterday, and one cat boosting health :beli:

What's the strategy for this fukking spam :why: