Official Overwatch Thread

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Can't believe no one has posted the full notes:

I can't wait to hop on the PTR. That Soldier and Mercy change is huge. Soldier won't even be a threat to my Pharah anymore. Even the roadhog change says a lot. I don't know how I feel about lucio'a ult since I have a hard time building it but I'm assuming higher ranks have no issue building it up.

We needed a hero limit. I really don't understand how someone can defend the stupid hero stack comps that was created cause of it. The only way to even stop hero stacking was to do stacking of your own, terrible gameplay. Even competitive TF2 knew better than to allow that shyt otherwise you'd have a lot of teams stacking Demoman. Keep it in quick play.

Overtime seems like it will be less of a joke now.
I think that mercy +dmg buff already got reverted but maybe I read it wrong on the forums. A lot of good changes though.
Dont even think she needed a fix honestly
She did need a slight buff
So I guess in the new patch they reduced the hitbox for projectiles.
They made hitboxes more in line with the character models not just for projectiles. The hitboxes were so big you could be completely hidden behind a corner but if they shot the corner you'd still get hit. So tracers and other smaller model characters require more aim to hit them now.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I think that mercy +dmg buff already got reverted but maybe I read it wrong on the forums. A lot of good changes though.

She did need a slight buff

They made hitboxes more in line with the character models not just for projectiles. The hitboxes were so big you could be completely hidden behind a corner but if they shot the corner you'd still get hit. So tracers and other smaller model characters require more aim to hit them now.
Peachy :shaq2:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
If you want to see some of the best players / teams in the world we are reaching the finals of a tournament right now;

cloud9 vs code 7 now - winner faces envyus (top team in the world)

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Envyus has stomped cloud 9 in the last 2 tournaments i watched

best team in the world right now

which is crazy cause individually the players arent that good.. but that team chemistry and strats > individual play...

I dont think a player on their team is better than Surefour or Gods :wow:

Surefour aim makes me not even wanna try to play this game :scust:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
best team in the world right now

which is crazy cause individually the players arent that good.. but that team chemistry and strats > individual play...

I dont think a player on their team is better than Surefour or Gods :wow:

Surefour aim makes me not even wanna try to play this game :scust:

Seagulls playing Pharrah made me want to try her. I suck with her :francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Seagulls playing Pharrah made me want to try her. I suck with her :francis:

Seagull is a popular player, and hes really good.. but he really aint on the level of some of the people playing in the tournament or even his teammates (Gods on his team is better)

Pifford

All Star
Daps
Yo fukk the p*ssy ass bytch made phaggots I've been getting stuck with in competitive. Liquor induced rant ahead: some of the people who play this game are fukking unbelievable. I ALWAYS pick Reinhardt if we don't have a tank, aka 80% of the fukking teams I get stuck on, I ALWAYS play Mercy or Lucio of we don't have a healer, but I'm fukking done brehs.

Imma just go smoke an L to calm me down and spare you the fukking tirade I was about to go on, but I'll say the following: fukk Mercys who are too busy trying to get kills to heal anyone, fukk people who will double pick Genji, Hanzo, or Widowmaker in competitve, EVEN ON fukkING ATTACK, fukk teams who won't at least try to take the point, fukk people who see I'm the tank and there are no healers, and proceed to pick Genji, Hanzo, McCree, or Reaper (it's always one of.those characters), and fukk people who leave if it goes to round 5 or sudden death. Waste 20+ minutes of my time and then leave like a little bytch cuz you couldn't switch off fukking Hanzo to a character who would have actually helped us keep the point

1310121676_angry_wrestler.gif