Official Overwatch Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I'm coming to terms with the fact that I'm just trash:patrice:

Im rank 44 now. I suck.
And the games ive been playing at this low level have been tough.

Im level 81 too so its not like im new to the game.

I mainly use pharah, soldier, lucio, Reinhardt, mercy and winston. Im not very good at any defensive characters. Bastions immobile and i refuse to play that gay torbjirn trash. And i cant snipe for shyt with widowmaker:mjcry:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I got ranked 57 with 7 wins and 3 losses. Those sudden death rules are straight trash tho:camby:
Im rank 44 now. I suck.
And the games ive been playing at this low level have been tough.

Im level 81 too so its not like im new to the game.

I mainly use pharah, soldier, lucio, Reinhardt, mercy and winston. Im not very good at any defensive characters. Bastions immobile and i refuse to play that gay torbjirn trash. And i cant snipe for shyt with widowmaker:mjcry:
I don't like any of the defensive characters either. If I have to choose I pick mei, trol, or Junkrat. With trol I end up just playing him a mini reaper :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Its not that big a nerf. Her head shots do way more damage(2.75x multiplayer, was 2x i believe) , her body shots do less. Basically rewarding better aim. If anything its a buff to real good players.

The nerf is her ult is pretty useless now so not much reason to pick her over hanzo who can still 1 shot people with scatter shot and still see through walls

Last edited:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Used to have Reaper as my go-to character when playing an assault-type, now it's definitely Tracer. Went 32-12 with her a couple nights ago. Reinhardt for tanking, Lucio for support (the two will likely be #1 and #2 when tiers drop).

If you don't vote for healers when MVP voting comes around you're an a$$hole :ufdup:

Got two epic costumes in one loot box...White Wolf Hanzo and Explorer Winston :blessed:

Play with me if ya'll on XBL. GT = MichaelOnXBL