Official Overwatch Thread

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Anyone have a breakdown of the ranking system in comp?

-you play 10 placement matches to get an inital ranking between 1-100.

-1 is the lowest, 100 is the highest.

You will get matched with people seems to be like within 7 ranks at the most of your own rank.

-if you queue with friends they will find a similar sized group to match you up with most of the time. If it's not a group of 6 they will fill with a random.

-it feels like it is much easier to lose rank than gain it. However this was me speaking after losing like 9 games in a row. Eventually with every loss I ended up going down one whole rank instead of half a bar into the next number.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah u ain't. Multiple dudes including myself be going in almost every night. So much fukkery too when mics are involved :mjlol:.

If you cop it on PS4 drop that PSN and I'll add ya. Imma be on later on this evening/night for any of y'all that wanna run some games.

you on now? I haven't played in a minute but I wanna run with the brehs

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Nah u ain't. Multiple dudes including myself be going in almost every night. So much fukkery too when mics are involved :mjlol:.

If you cop it on PS4 drop that PSN and I'll add ya. Imma be on later on this evening/night for any of y'all that wanna run some games.
adri_nyc-89...add me and ill run with yall boys. Just copped this shyt

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Went 7-3 in my placement matches. Like on the PTR.

PTR Placement: 48

Current placement: 56

Performance definitely has a factor in your rank

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
For those of you playing on consoles, have yall fukked with the sensitivity at all?
Yeah mines at like 80 for everybody lol.

you on now? I haven't played in a minute but I wanna run with the brehs
My bad breh just saw this. We were on for a min tonight. Most likely will be on tomorrow.
Good run tonight on the 4 y'all!
:salute: Yep. Our squad was def putting in work. How fast we were taking those points too :banderas:

I was rocking with Mercy the majority of the night. She's so fun to play with when you got a team that plays smart and grouped up :wow:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Yeah mines at like 80 for everybody lol.

My bad breh just saw this. We were on for a min tonight. Most likely will be on tomorrow.

:salute: Yep. Our squad was def putting in work. How fast we were taking those points too :banderas:

I was rocking with Mercy the majority of the night. She's so fun to play with when you got a team that plays smart and grouped up :wow:

We coordinated :heh: I think that's the best run we had, that I was apart of at least. Great times.