Official Overwatch Thread

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
People are not as good as they think they are quitting games midmatch

I swear motherfukkers think they nice or something.... so many times I'm playing Mercy just sitting on the payload by myself - and some tracer across the fukking map is blowing up the feed asking for healing

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I swear motherfukkers think they nice or something.... so many times I'm playing Mercy just sitting on the payload by myself - and some tracer across the fukking map is blowing up the feed asking for healing
Tracer asking for healing?

:russ:

Must be trash

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

fukk that, how about dumb ass self healing heroes like all support, roadhog, soldier camping by the health packs and stealing them from other players.:upsetfavre: Motherfukker I am Genshi with 15% why are you not using your ability and preventing me to regain health?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
fukk that, how about dumb ass self healing heroes like all support, roadhog, soldier camping by the health packs and stealing them from other players.:upsetfavre: Motherfukker I am Genshi with 15% why are you not using your ability and preventing me to regain health?
:umad:

:mjlol:

Nah, that is some fukkboy shyt. I play Tracer a lot, when I see a Support character grab a health pack after I just escaped a battle for my life I'm like :damn:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
If you pick Genji you better be doing work and stealing health packs from behind their lines :childplease: if you die YOU die - if I die I can't revive 4 people after a junkrat throws all yal trash hoes in the bushes :ufdup: