Official Orange Is The New Black Season 3 Thread

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to have to put all my other shows on hold to finish the next 8 episodes.

I was not ready for that surprise in the Boo sex scene :russ:

:wow:
my2fw.gif

I need more Maritza and Flaca :ohlawd::

11184663_868868303180842_808581993_n.jpg
v2StV5o.gif

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
yeah
this shyt butt ass
ima finish it up tho
fukkit

I'm gonna finish it too imo this is a season of filler they spent way too much time on this cult/soso shyt they could've wrapped that up quick those characters aren't that important to keep the story going on this long

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I'm gonna finish it too imo this is a season of filler they spent way too much time on this cult/soso shyt they could've wrapped that up quick those characters aren't that important to keep the story going on this long
i dont know why but my favorite character is the lil goofy asian broad
So-So?
lil cutey :takedat:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
i dont know why but my favorite character is the lil goofy asian broad
So-So?
lil cutey :takedat:

Meh she iight i think Maria is slept on

I watched the first two seasons but they were a chore and a grind for me to get through. If there's no tension in this new season then there's no rush for me to watch this anytime soon.

the fans said last season was "too dark" because of Vee :stopitslime: I disagree. Imo the only interesting story lines were the spanish ladies and pennsatucky, Pipers heel turn was a bad idea too

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
anyone think that this whole storyline involving kosher meals is a way to stifle rising antisemitism in the black communtity

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Last ep was good. Thought the lake scene was really well done. This season wasnt as good as the others though

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Struggling through this season (on ep 7), there is no storyline tying the eps together, this goofiness takes away from the seriousness of prison - i used to enjoy them highlighting the issues with our prisons, the flashbacks aren't even done well...definitely too campy and without purpose. I thought the privitization of prison would provide enlightenment abt this disturbing trend of corporate prisons, but the shyt became police academy levels of a joke.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
oh wat a glorious day it will be if she gets naked :ahh:....hopefully they do her jail story next season and she just so happens to show them goods :jawalrus:
I hope they do her backstory as well. But flaca seems to be the better actress of the two while maritza is regulated to ditzy comic relief