The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
haven't watched this season yet but I wanna taste her innards already
CHexFhTUAAEkjeQ.jpg

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
This isn't a spoiler. But should we be scared for our girl Maritza? And fukk Coates :pacspit::pacspit:

I was when I saw that scene and the scene when they were changing out the beds. But I was looking at her at the end and she looked alright but whole time I was like :lupe:

shyt got to me, man.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I give the season about a 6.5 out of 10. There just wasn't enough compelling drama. The tension that was in season 2 just wasn't here. Every episode I was waiting and waiting and waiting for something major to happen and nothing ever did. I guess they wanted a more light hearted season after the Vee stuff, but that made for way more much watch "TV".

I finished season 2 in two nights. It took me good 3-4 days to finish this simply because it didn't hold my attention. They need to spice shyt up. Seemed like they was laying the foundation for something to happen all season and then.....nothing.

I do wanna know if Alex is dead though
Pretty much. This wasn't terrible but I have better things to watch/do and after 2 dud seasons in a row, I might be out :manny:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's because this season, Prison is the new Summer Camp :ld:
that's another thing that bothered me. it felt too campish and ignored all the serious prison politics. hopefully the new recruits breathes some new life into the cast and story line.