Official Orange Is The New Black Season 3 Thread

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
i dont know how guys cant like this season

the show is what it is its about a girl prison, people keep saying they want it to change up but how?

its a fun comedy drama, its going to be what it was in season 1, this season shows the fukkery of private company prisons who only care for profit and not the lives of the prisoners

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i dont know how guys cant like this season

the show is what it is its about a girl prison, people keep saying they want it to change up but how?

its a fun comedy drama, its going to be what it was in season 1, this season shows the fukkery of private company prisons who only care for profit and not the lives of the prisoners
what they mean is they want more character deaths

but the show is what it is, i'm content with it

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
what they mean is they want more character deaths

but the show is what it is, i'm content with it
yeah i guess but last season was a civil war so i can understand a more relaxed calmer state in there atm. maybe i just like the show more as it reminds me of the early good seasons of weeds

just finished

Poussey ethered that cult and especially that ugly amish bytch :whoo: swear i got hyped :lolbron:

next season for real will be fukkery though, all the trained guards gone, last scene did kind of leave me like :comeon: though, they really cant scale the lake? its not like they are on Alcatraz. but i guess it was meant as them enjoying a little bit of freedom

damn Chapman :scusthov: i understand she took your cash but :scusthov: she was getting out in 2 days. she even kissed her beforehand like Michael in the Godfather :wow:

hope Alex is killed now tbh the show doesnt need her and the constant chapman relationship on and off has worn thin.

I never even thought that it was Bennett who tipped the DEA :ohhh:, damn all those kids going into the system :mjcry:

You know i have to end on my girl Morello right :mjpls:, seeing her acting crazy and running that scam all season then finding love touched me :obama:. breh got his boys and fukked up one of her pen buddies :mjlol:

Last edited:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Episode 11

Caputo
2eem0qa.png
I was so disgusted by that :scust:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I give the season about a 6.5 out of 10. There just wasn't enough compelling drama. The tension that was in season 2 just wasn't here. Every episode I was waiting and waiting and waiting for something major to happen and nothing ever did. I guess they wanted a more light hearted season after the Vee stuff, but that made for way more much watch "TV".

I finished season 2 in two nights. It took me good 3-4 days to finish this simply because it didn't hold my attention. They need to spice shyt up. Seemed like they was laying the foundation for something to happen all season and then.....nothing.

I do wanna know if Alex is dead though

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
yeah i guess but last season was a civil war so i can understand a more relaxed calmer state in there atm. maybe i just like the show more as it reminds me of the early good seasons of weeds

just finished

Poussey ethered that cult and especially that ugly amish bytch :whoo: swear i got hyped :lolbron:

next season for real will be fukkery though, all the trained guards gone, last scene did kind of leave me like :comeon: though, they really cant scale the lake? its not like they are on Alcatraz. but i guess it was meant as them enjoying a little bit of freedom

damn Chapman :scusthov: i understand she took your cash but :scusthov: she was getting out in 2 days. she even kissed her beforehand like Michael in the Godfather :wow:

hope Alex is killed now tbh the show doesnt need her and the constant chapman relationship on and off has worn thin.

I never even thought that it was Bennett who tipped the DEA :ohhh:, damn all those kids going into the system :mjcry:

You know i have to end on my girl Morello right :mjpls:, seeing her acting crazy and running that scam all season then finding love touched me :obama:. breh got his boys and fukked up one of her pen buddies :mjlol:

Morello didn't send those boys after one of her pen pals, that was her old "boyfriend", remember the one she harassed?

Yeah, she got an innocent man fukked up. :smh: I'm still happy for her somehow though, this show is written really well

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Morello didn't send those boys after one of her pen pals, that was her old "boyfriend", remember the one she harassed?

Yeah, she got an innocent man fukked up. :smh: I'm still happy for her somehow though, this show is written really well
:snoop:

thanks i didnt even recognise him