Official Orange Is The New Black Season 3 Thread

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
Honestly ya'll, I got 3 episodes left and I'm not sure I'm coming back for season 4.

This season wasn't bad but practically nothing of real consequence has happened so far outside of episode 3.

:ld:

I was feeling the same way until the finale, then my view changed.

A lot of storylines are left blown wide open to be capitalized on, there's no way that's not on purpose

Bennet's still gone, but called the DEA for sure, they're going to have to wrap that up
Alex's life is still a cliffhanger that you have to check back for
The new prisoners, Caputo being promoted, and the COs about to feud with him is all setting up chaos down the road
Nicky, that new edgy bytch, and the tranny all have will have fallout when they return from Max/SHU

Season 3 was a light hearted one that fleshed out the cast and set up the next one. Season 4 will be some fukkery. Definitely make or break for me though depending on their conclusions.

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
I was feeling the same way until the finale, then my view changed.

A lot of storylines are left blown wide open to be capitalized on, there's no way that's not on purpose

Bennet's still gone, but called the DEA for sure, they're going to have to wrap that up
Alex's life is still a cliffhanger that you have to check back for
The new prisoners, Caputo being promoted, and the COs about to feud with him is all setting up chaos down the road
Nicky, that new edgy bytch, and the tranny all have will have fallout when they return from Max/SHU

Season 3 was a light hearted one that fleshed out the cast and set up the next one. Season 4 will be some fukkery. Definitely make or break for me though depending on their conclusions.

I usually don't fukk with you (and you were on my ignore list until recently) but you made some great points. :ehh:

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
I usually don't fukk with you (and you were on my ignore list until recently) but you made some great points. :ehh:

We may disagree on music, but that doesn't have to bleed over into discussion about TV shows.

fukk it, in here, we're cool. As long as you aren't a Piper fan :ufdup: That woman disgusts me now.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
i have a hard time believing everyone would have a beach party instead of plotting an escape

Dat shyt was so fukkin dumb. :aicmon:

Mah girl was talmbout "Well, maybe dey knew dey'd get caught anyway so it would just be a waste of time & energy. :ld: "

I lowkey got her point but I had to stand firm and hit her wit da :beli: :comeon: :camby: combo anyways.

Somebody should've at least tried.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Dat shyt was so fukkin dumb. :aicmon:

Mah girl was talmbout "Well, maybe dey knew dey'd get caught anyway so it would just be a waste of time & energy. :ld: "

I lowkey got her point but I had to stand firm and hit her wit da :beli: :comeon: :camby: combo anyways.

Somebody should've at least tried.

I think they mentioned that it was a pretty big lake and it was inescapable. They're also in a minimum security prison. Escaping and eventually being hunted down I guess is more of a risk.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Episode 11

Caputo
2eem0qa.png