Official NOPE Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This shyt was FIRE in my opinion. Especially the final act. Loved what Peele was saying about movie making and media exploitation.

My ONLY issue was I felt that the relationship between the father, OJ, and Emerald needed to be further fleshed out. They needed a few more flashback scenes between them.

Other than that this is my current movie of the year. The final 15 minutes were PEFRECT

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Alright, I decided to watch this film again. I will say I did like it a bit better the second time around. And I did like how they referenced other movies.

But I still think it was too long to be so slow paced. And I still think it was anticlimactic.

I do give Peele an A for effort though, for doing something original with an old concept.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This. I'm damn near 30 years old and this is the first movie I seen about black people living out on the rural frontier.. Peele gets all the respect for how he depicts black folks.
Now this I agree with. When i say the movie is trash to ME its all relative. Details of shyt that i personally dont like. But there are small nuances like this that was cool

IS08

Pro
Daps
Now this I agree with. When i say the movie is trash to ME its all relative. Details of shyt that i personally dont like. But there are small nuances like this that was cool
It sure was awful. Walked out halfway.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Film was aight.

They could've written a better way for how it killed that UFO/Alien/Entity

By a Balloon brehs :unimpressed:

Felt like Steven Yeung was in like 4/5 scenes at most in this film & they gave him a flashback scene with that chimpanzee :yeshrug:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

giphy.webp