Official NOPE Thread

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You sound like a very closed-minded individual. No offense, but you're basically only accepting 1 of many possible options because Hollywood told you to. Not a valid critique, that's a personal gripe.
No, I’m open minded. I’ve seen a few ufos around and I believe in other lifeforms, but somehow the way I prefer my ENTERTAINMENT makes you think you know me, huh? :scust:

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
You sound like a very closed-minded individual. No offense, but you're basically only accepting 1 of many possible options because Hollywood told you to. Not a valid critique, that's a personal gripe.
And this is the reason why this movie is getting so many mixed reviews.

People are letting personal gripes cloud their judgement instead of taking what the director is trying to do.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
And this is the reason why this movie is getting so many mixed reviews.

People are letting personal gripes cloud their judgement instead of taking what the director is trying to do.
He was trying to be a different and some people weren’t feeling it. This isn’t the first time someone had an issue with a thing in any movie. Y’all act like Peele should be excluded from any kind of “negative” talk when anyone can get it. :what:

And fwiw, I didn’t let that little thing affect my viewing experience. I look at everything about a movie before I decide my opinion. :comeon:

I might give this another spin in the future, but definitely not anytime soon.

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Even if that is the message, who gives a fukk about that shyt? We need a movie to tell us we can't control fukkin wild animals? That theme sucks.

How many sci fi/horror movies you seen with any kind of theme other than "don't die" or "humans the real monsters actually" lol.

nikkas can watch event horizon and take it for what it is but this is a bridge to far.

What movies you suggest in the same wheelhouse do it better or shyt on this so I can check them hoes out.

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
He was trying to be a different and some people weren’t feeling it. This isn’t the first time someone had an issue with a thing in any movie. Y’all act like Peele should be excluded from any kind of “negative” talk when anyone can get it. :what:

And fwiw, I didn’t let that little thing affect my viewing experience. I look at everything about a movie before I decide my opinion. :comeon:

I might give this another spin in the future, but definitely not anytime soon.
Who is saying Peele is above criticism?

The issue I take is people using their personal beliefs on what the movie SHOULDVE done, how they wanted a specific type of film and using that as a way to criticize the film.

That’s bullshyt.

You don’t like it, you don’t like it, nothing wrong with that.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Who is saying Peele is above criticism?

The issue I take is people using their personal beliefs on what the movie SHOULDVE done, how they wanted a specific type of film and using that as a way to criticize the film.

That’s bullshyt.

You don’t like it, you don’t like it, nothing wrong with that.
And it’s dumb to say that because everyone is gonna have their beefs and issues with something. You can’t stop opinions.

I checked the last few pages and no one had a problem with the thing being an animal besides me. :usure:

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
And it’s dumb to say that because everyone is gonna have their beefs and issues with something. You can’t stop opinions.

I checked the last few pages and no one had a problem with the thing being an animal besides me. :usure:
I’m not saying you can stop opinions.

You have that right, however you’re using a personal preference you have to make that a strike against the movie when that’s not a valid criticism.