Official NOPE Thread

Spence

Superstar
Daps
ngl this saved me :russ:

my ass was NOT going back to the theatres :mjlol:
You must not have nice theater options where you’re at? We have iPic in the galleria and then a CUT! Amc super close to the house that’s our jam. We actually drive right past the Cinemark xd to get there because it’s not nearly as nice :mjlol:

We also have an Amc downtown that used to be a Sundance cinema (which was Angelika before that so all the left over nice shyt is still there from both of those chains).
Then there’s my home theater which I’m tuning up as well :blessed:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I liked this movie. I'm ok with the "twist". The biggest laugh for me was the Akira reference. Visually this was my favorite movie he made. I hope Peele directs something he doesn't write. I liked Daniel Kaluuya's character. He didn't say much but I knew what he was thinking and it was a lot different than when I saw him last time playing the charismatic Fred Hampton.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
He’s said he’ll never do that and thank GOD for it. We need more original intellectual properties from black auteurs, not less.

Has he said anything about doing different genres than horror? I just want more movies directed by him after seeing this one.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Movie was very disappointing to me. Maybe I need to watch it again, but I kind of don’t want to. I’m sorry but JP might be a one hit wonder for me. Some people liked US. I wasn’t feeling that either. Tried to rewatch it, and everything. Get Out is one of my favorite movie in the last decade.

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
This shyt was ass. They was fighting a parachute alien :mjlol::dead:

a-us-army-paratrooper-descends-using-his-mc-6-parachute-c20809-1600.jpg