Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Who gotva link for this?

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
The movie started off slow, got better in the middle, but around the last 25-30 min…. bruh :dahell:

the ending damn near ruined the movie for me but it was still better than Us

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
It was a good movie. 7/10 atleast. I kinda was like “what?” When I walked out.
Did a good job of conveying message about fukking with animals for spectacle. the barn scene scared the fukk out my gf.it wasn’t scary but definitely had some unnerving scenes. The last third of the movie was hit and miss. I think getting the big shot was a weird thing to shift the plot to but they established it was the goal from the beginning and in a sense it captures it pretty well. Dumb motivations but decently executed.I liked the actors despite the dumb decisions. Palmer was annoying but kinda likeable. DK was my fav character. RIP glen you selfish dumbass traumatized b*stard

Peele is 3/3. I hope he continues more of these horror-ish type movies. Get out>Nope>US

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
Yeah, because the first thing on your mind after watching your dad being killed is to take out an extraterrestrial ship. Good luck with that monumental task.

Y’all are killing me. :dead:
:russ: C’mon, bruh. I didn’t mean DIRECTLY after it happened.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
So... Let's talk about Steven's character.

Steven developed a God Complex from the traumatic Gordy incident.

He builds the park or finds the Alien...

He been feeding it this whole time try to turn it into an attraction.

It explains the quote from the beginning.

It explains why Steven gave him that weird look about buying his horses back

It's why he has a weird ass room filled with memorabilia from the incident.

So... How long has he been feeding it horses?
Apparently he sold 10 horses. Wow

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
It was a good movie. 7/10 atleast. I kinda was like “what?” When I walked out.
Did a good job of conveying message about fukking with animals for spectacle. the barn scene scared the fukk out my gf.it wasn’t scary but definitely had some unnerving scenes. The last third of the movie was hit and miss. I think getting the big shot was a weird thing to shift the plot to but they established it was the goal from the beginning and in a sense it captures it pretty well. Dumb motivations but decently executed.I liked the actors despite the dumb decisions. Palmer was annoying but kinda likeable. DK was my fav character. RIP glen you selfish dumbass traumatized b*stard

Peele is 3/3. I hope he continues more of these horror-ish type movies. Get out>Nope>US
I hope he does more sci fi stuff

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like any predator, when it’s hungry it’s going to eat. So the Asian dude had been feeding it OJ’s horses for months. But then Keke fed it a fake horse and it started to become agitated (agitation of animals is a big theme of the movie). So the not looking in its eyes only works when trying to avoid being killed while is lashing out, not when it’s hungry.
Maaan nature dont care if you looking or not. If a predator is acting out and attacking then its gonna attack.....just like gordy. Gordy didnt care who was looking or not

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The biggest issue with the movie IMO, was just the sheer stupidity of the bunch.
Like doing all that for a picture or footage of an alien in 2022?? That, by their assertion, at best would net 100K? With all the damage to their property, they wont even breakeven with their highest monetary estimate:pachaha:. It reminds me of the end of Glass where they have video evidence of people with powers. With deep fakes, cgi, photoshop etc etc, NO ONE is moved by that type of evidence.

And for a movie called Nope, none of the characters acted like I thought they would. They kept acting like the white boys in scary movies. When I thought the point of the 'nope' was black folk will see some wild shyt and be like "nope. Not my problem". These dudes really tried to tease and tame an alien to get a picture/ video to sell for some money:dead:
Real talk, they should've fukked around and found out like
Jupe
You don't think that would happen in today's culture? Hell, people would do thus for clout alone, sadly. It seems ridiculous but this is where we're at.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Quiet and stoic is one thing….robotic is another. The man
Watched his father get killed right in front of him, and was like :unimpressed:And instead of being like ‘I have to kill this thing because of what it did to my dad’, he just goes along with the sister on filming it to make money. Maybe that’s the point that I missed in this, but it was executed poorly.
The characters weren’t the central problem with the movie. It was just an observation I made while watching.

You don't think that would happen in today's culture? Hell, people would do thus for clout alone, sadly. It seems ridiculous but this is where we're at.

It's not even clout or money that was the main driver, this would be history made that would be tied to their legacy and family name. Not you Dwight, but people in this thread really missed everything obvious in this movie lol. The whole idea was that their family legacy of importance in movies was forgotten, so getting this footage would put cement their history in film again.

Last edited: