Official NOPE Thread

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
1. Vazquez Rocks is a place and is a tourist trap set up by the red cowboy.

2. He puts puts out the tube men to lure people in to his show called the Star Lasso Experience.

3. The trick is to give the illusion that the horse gets pulled up into the sky by aliens and disappears.

4. The Hayward family travels there to provide horses for the show.

5. Daniel's character doesn't believe that they should keep treating the horses like this.

6. The bad miracle is a legend told to them by the burned lady that means that the aliens do this when they are displeased.

(There is a family of 5 that visit the show and somehow go missing and the kid is wearing an alien mask and Daniel mistakes him for one)

They call Frye's electronics out to fix their cameras and computers due to the EMP blast from the portal.

It's a portal not a ship, and it is a means of travel to an upside down place. Where roles are reversed.

Daniel's character is the main, and he's going to find KeKe after she's pulled into the portal, but he has to find the bloody monkey and something else with the burned lady and her baby to fix the imbalance.

All I got.
Where you get that plot leak?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Get Out in my opinion is a PERFECT movie. There’s literally not a thing i’d change about it.

US was excellent. I think in time it may be looked at like how Nas’s It Was Written is. A classic when people look back at it. In a lot of ways its a slicker and more polished film than Get Out, but it needed just a LITTTLLLLLLEEEEEE more “sauce” on the ending to make it an instant classic. I know Peele was going for an open ended more ambiguous conclusion (and maybe setting the stage for sequels) but it didn’t QUITE have that “punch”’ to it that Get Out did. Still Lupita gave a powerhouse performance and that fight scene between her and her other self at the climax should be studied in film schools.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Love Craft was dope as hell!

I hated Lovecraft, the book and the show. Ironically. the things I hated about the show were not in the book...and what those things I hated about the book were probably better suited for the TV show...a visual medium