Official NOPE Thread

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
So...another tidbit...during an eclipse and absence of light...crickets and other animals begin trilling and chirping...then automatically stop when light returns.

Strange phenomenon.

Notice that during the pre title roll "From Jordan Peele " in reverse or negative descends and the crickets stop...in darkness.

Eclipses and obscured orbs and circles are referenced a few times in the trailer...

Small details are key.

:mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
nope-movie-poster-horse-2022.jpg

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Get Out in my opinion is a PERFECT movie. There’s literally not a thing i’d change about it.

US was excellent. I think in time it may be looked at like how Nas’s It Was Written is. A classic when people look back at it. In a lot of ways its a slicker and more polished film than Get Out, but it needed just a LITTTLLLLLLEEEEEE more “sauce” on the ending to make it an instant classic. I know Peele was going for an open ended more ambiguous conclusion (and maybe setting the stage for sequels) but it didn’t QUITE have that “punch”’ to it that Get Out did. Still Lupita gave a powerhouse performance and that fight scene between her and her other self at the climax should be studied in film schools.
:salute:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
"A humble man destined for an epic and otherworldly confrontation. Daniel’s craft is on a different level, but it’s his warmth that grounds audiences even during points of absolute madness. You may be watching a nightmare, but when he’s on screen, at least you’ve got your brother with you, and that’s all you need.”

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Ya'll seen Holes before? :dame:

Also...it's Easter Sunday...Easter Egg.....:hubie:

There is no movie called Kid Sheriff....

Something Something...lizards...Something Something...