Official NOPE Thread

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surprised they went so blatant on it being aliens.

You can see they have alien plushies so the people know about them. I'm guessing the movie is about whatever the aliens are doing more than the invasion aspect.

This bout to be that twilight zone ep the monsters are due on maple street

That was more about people's behavior towards each other due to a perceived outside threat . They never saw the aliens. Doesn't look like this movie is doing that.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
The trailer was good and has us talking without giving to much away which is what a good trailer is supposed to do.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, Us was a letdown
Had all the makings of a great movie but just missed the mark
That happens when you are bold and take chances creating new content. I’ll never fault creators for something not totally landing if they’re at least taking a damn chance and not putting out the same derivative bullshyt

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
That happens when you are bold and take chances creating new content. I’ll never fault creators for something not totally landing if they’re at least taking a damn chance and not putting out the same derivative bullshyt
Relax...man followed up a horror movie with another horror movie. And is about to follow that up with another horror movie :heh:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Relax...man followed up a horror movie with another horror movie. And is about to follow that up with another horror movie :heh:
What the hell does that have to do with my point? He literally came out and said this was a horror trilogy you dweeb.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Looks like it's gonna be the big screen adaptation of K&P's alien imposters skit I've been waiting for.