Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Peele didn’t direct Candyman and wasn’t involved creatively
Media be wildin’ with the misinformation spread. :snoop:

E92WmBKVgAAhH9y

Reminds me of when them “Wes Craven Presents” joints dropped back in the day and folks thought he directed them. Slick attempt to draw more eyes on the product, but ultimately leads to mass confusion.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

E92WmBKVgAAhH9y

Reminds me of when them “Wes Craven Presents” joints dropped back in the day and folks thought he directed them. Slick attempt to draw more eyes on the product, but ultimately leads to mass confusion.
Absolutely. In a movie/film context, producing usually = funding the project.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Did he take 10 years to make this? Cause if not :francis:

Trailer was great but giving me strong Us vibes :francis:

He'll get my money either way. Probably get it twice. Once when I sneak off to see it by myself and then again when I take my wife and pretend like I haven't seen it yet
I really liked Us, but there is something to be said about how precise Get Out was.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Damn. So 2 strikes you’re out?
To actually answer your question :mjlol:

After Get Out, everything dude put his name on has been mid or worse. Whether he's directly involved or not. I made excuses before but I'm tired of it. :yeshrug:

Us was ultimately a dud. Candyman was actually wack...this is the last chance for me.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali

E92WmBKVgAAhH9y

It'll pass. Just like with Spielberg, people will soon realize they're just using his name to sell tickets